cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have been tasked with the implementation of a firewall and remote-access VPN solution. We have procured a pair of ASA5520 firewalls with AIP-20 IPS modules. We also have procurred a 2811 router, with VPN module.Which would be a better solution? ...

theo55124 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am setting up a lab to test IPSec HE redundancy using DPD. The HE is geographically separted by a WAN.The issue is "the secondary HE picks up on Default HE failure, but it do not release the ISAKMP peering after the return of the default peer.I ...

ccie16351 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was hoping to replace an aging PIX running 6.3 with a new ASA 5505 running 8.0However, the PIX is currently used as a PPTP VPN endpoint for a number of MS-WinXP dialin clients on the outside. After a bit of research, it seems that the ASAs don't s...

HiCan someone please advise me how to configure the following scenario.L2L VPN from Network A to Network B over the Internet (both sites PIX), BUT with a 2nd ISP connection at Site A as alternate route/tunnel (to Site B also) NetA | PIX A | |ISP1...

nigelb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have install a router 7200 with a serial and E1 interfaces.i configure the dialer interface as a backup of serial interface, but whene i shutdown the serial the dialer stay in standby mode.can any one help me pleaz

imane by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI made a posting some time ago about ISDN related info and for the life of me I cannot find my posting on the forum. So please forgive me for make another posting, but I really need some help with regards to the ISDN issue I am having.I have a main...

I am trying to unistall my current installation of the Cisco VPN Client so i can install a newer version but everytime i try i get the following error: Error 28000: Before installing the Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.01.0530. you must uninstall the pr...

Maznet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3005 concentrator...when im in via serial i get the following error:Boot-ROM Initializing...Boot configured 32Mb of RAM....Code image(s) could not be loaded!THE SYSTEM WILL NOT CONTINUE...WARNING - If this message is seen then either an ...

I have a unreliable VPN tunnel I am trying to diagnose. I have a Cisco 1801 ISR at a customer site that has a private IP address assigned to it's outside interface. The other end of that connection is I am told a DMZ on a watchguard (not my device) a...

Okay, I'm having a bit of a strange time, here. I have a VPN tunnel I've established between sites. I, unfortu nately only have control over my end. But traffic also only needs to originate from my end. Anyway, the tunnel will establish, but I ca...

Morning All,Currently I have an 871 with advanced ip services using NAT at a remote site. The router has been successfully configured to accept remote access ipsec connections, and traffic is flowing correctly.I would like to be able to have those co...

sstallion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyvbody!i am using a tunneled VPN-connection to a customer. When "online" i have no access to my private network of course.might it be possible to configure a 2nd network card in order to have access to my private network over the 2nd card??tha...

We have a firm that is trying to make some connections between our Cisco Pix 515e and some Nortel IP based phones. He made a change that caused our Cisco VPN clients to get booted and now they cannot get back on. They backed out their changes but VPN...

jaycaruso by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I'm connected to my ASA 7 with the VPN client and change a Windows route, I get this message:SSL VPN connection was terminated due to an IP forwarding table modification and could not be automatically re-established.Can I change this behavior? I...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes