cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have created a VPN with SAML authentication. I have followed this guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215935-configure-asa-anyconnect-vpn-with-micros.html#anc16 About these commandstru...

Hello,On a RV340 with firmware 1.0.03.21, I followed the directions on post How to connect to RV340 on Windows via VPN? and was able to get Windows 10 computers to connect by L2TP/IPSec.However the router configuration requires creating a separate L2...

gtpeace by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question on the new feature in 4.6 Management VPN Tunnel. Is there anyway to integrate this with ISE Posture/Compliance module? Example - only pre-connect PC via Anyconnect Management VPN Tunnel IF that PC has latest patches. Just like you could do w...

MS-JK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have some FTD devices in Azure that are behind a public IP, so the FTD does not have a public IP on the outside interface however it is assigned one and this works fine. For example, I can connect to the FTD over AnyConnect without issue. My qu...

hi all  my network:  ISP --- ASA5516---ISR 2911 router --- 2960 switch ---2960 switchCisco Fire Linux OS v6.6.1 (build 14)Cisco ASA5516-X Threat Defense v6.6.1 (build 91)interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidects manualpropagate sgt preserve-untag...

Is a route-based VPN using IKEv2 supported on ASR1001X?  If yes, can someone share a a basic config template or link for instructions? I'm having a hard time finding anything online for this scenario and specific requirements. hash-sha256authenticati...

davinci by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have site to site VPN SiteA and SiteB.Inside FTD1 192.168.1.253Inside FTD2 192.168.88.253From siteA I can ping all IP 192.168.88.0/24 from siteB except FTD2 192.168.88.253Why and how could I ping FTD2 and vice versa. Thank you

Gerald74 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to authenticate Anyconnect (or Clientless VPN) using Microsoft ADFS, but I can't get it to work.I'm especially clueless on how to configure the ADFS side.I've done this to authenticate an ISE Sponsor portal, it's very easy, ISE provi...

silla by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have an ASA 5506 9.8(4)25 and I am trying to establish a S2S with IBM. I pass the phase 1 but I get a message for phase 2  We have agreed with Peer about the algorithms but I get the following output:Mar 26 09:25:58 [IKEv1]Group = xxx.xxx.x...

Quick one here, would there be any impact to currently connected AnyConnect VPN clients, if the GP currently assigned to them were to have the defined DNS server IP address replaced with a new address? Would the client keep the current DNS IP on thei...

mrjdh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We (my office) are planning to use ANYCONNECT VPN via Nord/SurfShark VPNs for some of our Customers. And I was testing it connectivity and I came across an issue. My issue:   I am able to connect to the ANYCONNECT VPN while I am connecte...

Deepthi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,someone can help please.I try to establish an IPSEC tunnel towards a Barracuda but so far no success. I can not send any data in the tunnel. They are all dropped Inbound: #pkts dec'ed 0 drop 0 life (KB/Sec) 0/0Outbound: #pkts enc'ed 0 drop 288 ...