cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am periodically experiencing problems accessing specific devices through my IPSEC/GRE tunnels.Sporadically I am unable to ping certain hosts through the tunnels even though I can ping other hosts, on the same network.If reboot the remote router the...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,if i configure a vpn pool on my router 2851 and have vpn configured on it. When my vpn client login to vpn and get connected can they ping each other or not? i mean can one vpn client get access to another vpn clients machine? if yes how can i...

bws by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have a pix 515 that I am trying to enable VPN for. I went through the VPN wizard, choosing the options Remote accessoutside interface PPTPMSCHAPLocal VPDN - I set up a usermy Pool is 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.100 (inside network is 192.168.0.X...

All, first, thanks for looking at this. I cant seem to send email to external addresses, and the only thing I have changed here is my firewall, which is now a pix. Can you guys see if you can see why I might not be able to send to external addresse...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe that I posted it under wrong thread (general) yesterday. Please let me know if anyone has any answer.I am planning to use RIPv2. I tried to build new tunnels last night and ran into few issues. I need your help in order to fix these issues....

choudary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to vpn into a client site and once I get my connection I am unable to browse and get email. Basically I can only get to their machines and not to the outside world. If I have 2 network adaptors is there a way to set this up so that I can get...

congers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Wonder if you could give your opinion on the following please?USR Sportster connected to console on a Cisco 878. The modem is configured for auto-answer and running at 115200 on the serial port. As the 878 doesn't actually have an AUX port - e...

Hi all,I know that if i configure ipsec over a tunnel gre, i can configure it in a transport mode, only if the peer IPSEC are the same of the GRE one's.Otherwise i'm obliged to configure it in tunnel mode.Can somoene send me some technical reference,...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having a problem adding a crypto map to my VPN config. When I add the new mapcrypto map SDM_CMAP_1 34 ipsec-isakmp description Tunnel to xxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) set peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx set transform-set HighSec set pfs group2 match address V...

blakem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured RAS VPN on my ASA 7.2 and am able to connect using a Cisco VPN Client--works fine.But I dont want to use a VPN Client.I want to connect to RAS using Windows Client.Is it supported.-Prakash

prakashar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes