cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Team,I have a router 3845 running NAT as well site-to-site vpn to singapore concentrator. The E0 from my router is connected to my core switch where my LAN subnets are 172.22.195.0/24; 172.22.192.128/26 and 172.22.200.0/21. Now i can see the tunnel i...

I am looking at running the cable modem connection to a 2950 (outside vlan)and on the same vlan plug in the f0/0 interface of the 2600. Then plug the f0/1 interface in vlan (inside) of the 2950.The issue I wonder about is DHCP address from the ISP. ...

So this is a real oxymoron of a question.I am setting up site to site ipsec tunnels between windows xp POS terminals and an asa 5510 for 100+ convenience stores to encrypt credit card transactions across the WAN. This is being set up for PCI complia...

When enabling isakmp keepalives on the headend to support dpd for failover to a secondary peer, what will be the impact on those other tunnels where there is not a seconary peer and the remote end does not have isakmp keepalives configured. Does the ...

frekes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know if it is possible to filter access for remote networks to access my network on a L2L IPSEC Tunnel.Actually, I always configure my VPN that way:access-list ACL_CRYPTO permit ip inside_netowrk remote_networkaccess-list ACL_NONAT...

rdubo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 6.3(3) and I make connections between 2 remote sites A & B (A<->PIX515 & B<-> PIX 515I would like to link 2 remote site (through our PIX 515) A<->PIX 515<->BHow I can do it?Add access-list? add routing in PIXThanks---PIX 515 configi...

logintck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am trying to deploy site-to-site vpn from remote site to central location. It seems that after some period of inactivity users experience some kind of connection timeout. ( Users send some heavy processing querry to SQL server,and after for exa...

HelloMy office uses the Cisco VPN Client 4.8 to connect remote users to our WAN. Our problem is when ever you connect to the VPN you get disconnected from any local network you may be on. For example if a user is working from home or at a small field...

qb4006111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am trying to deploy site-to-site vpn from remote site to central location. It seems that after some period of inactivity users experience some kind of connection timeout. ( Users send some heavy processing querry to SQL server,and after for exa...

Hi All,Sorry if this has been answered before.I have a design with two hubs and 50 spokes. Each spoke has a link to both hubs (dual telco redundancy).I must encrypt all the links using IPSec 3des while maintaining OSPF routing. This means that the tr...