cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am setting up a 1841 ISR router for terminating remote access ipsec vpn-s, and I would like to restrict the client to use certian firewall rules. I understand that VPN Concentrators are able to push firewall policy to clients (CPP) but what ...

Hi there, I seem to be having an issue getting the SSL VPN working to my Cisco VPN Concentrator. I know this works fine using IE6 (been playing around with it all day in the office) however now i am trying from home it wont work and i have IE7. I h...

murphyw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer have PIX515E as the vpn server, and have many remote users over the Internet.So, users vpn in to outside interface.We as the hosting company, we have another PIX attached to customer network, outside is customer, inside is us. This PIX p...

r.perera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have this problem. I built out a LAN for a customer using private IP addressing. On the WAN side I'm using a pool of public IP Addresses to provide NAT. The LAN works for most Internet applications including voice but I have an issue with ...

vjokhoo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting cisco 871 router to a modem using console port. the modem requires no AT command to bring up it's attention. it request the router to start PPP authentication command directly without dial progress. can cisco router 871 do what it is ...

Hi,I've been reading about the password expiration feature for the VPN Concentrator using Radius to a MS server:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_example09186a00800946b9.shtmlDoes anyone know if thi...

desmckee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please enlightened me on the correct configuration for my setup.I need to setup an IPsec VPN connecting to Verizon SIP PRoxy. My question is where should i configure my VPN Config in my Cisco Router. I need to connect our SIP Proxy with MCI. Below...

nelpalad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've searched everywhere for these answers and while some answers have come close I want to be 100% for sure.Our business recently re-acquired a independently owned franchise (which is actually two offices about 300 miles apart). In doing this we wa...

twebb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problem with softphone ,when am using ssl vpn (ASA).i got one way communication .Is there ant possible solution for solve the issue ? anybody facing the problem previously ?Am using nortel softphone.when am connect thro ssl vpn ,i can reached ...

chendur.k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this PIX501 box and this is what I want to do:Outside: connect it to a DSL modem (yahoo/ATT SpeedStream 5100). Use DHCPInside: connect to one or two PCs. Use static IP. The PIX box's inside IP: 192.168.1.1The Yahoo's DNS server IP: 192.168.0...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After a successful connection with Cisco VPN Client, can't communicate with the internal network if the client has the same subnet address as the internal network.My internal network 192.168.1.0/24VPN Pool 192.168.5.0/24Any client with a 192.168.1.0/...

bchayes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;I have a vpn3002 concentrator that i'm trying to configure access to using group authentication. i created a digital ceertificate to be used by the group and created the SA and IKE proposals, however when i try to connect using the cisco clien...