cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am about to configure a setup with a VPN network for a company. I will be using a ASA 5520 as the VPN concentrator and Cisco 800 series routers at the remote locations (about 200 remote locations).Now, if i don't want to configure a tunnel gro...

rasmusan1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have inherited a network using DLSw and have limited experience. Previously all the traffic has been via TCP/2065 on Point to Point WAN or MPLS links through a PIX firewall. We have just started to test passing DLSw over IPSec VPN tunnels...

ukcomms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After installation I see a program-group called CISCO Systems VPN Client. After moving it into a sub-group like tools\CISCO Systems VPN Client the client does not work. Why? I have only changed the program-group and not the installation-folder!

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my company is having 515E with fos 6.3and having 10 ipsec vpn tunnels with bandwidth 4 Mbps ... But I am getting only500 Kbps per tunnel ... what SHALL i DO to improve the bandwidth used by each tunnel.. when no other tunnel are active?I would be gre...

swamy105 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone. I can't found anyone who can give me a "for sure" reply about this thing. I wish to link via vpn 2 ASA5505, called A and B. inside a we have net 10.0.0.0/24 and inside b we have net 10.0.1.0/24. now we can have 2 outside ip addresses for...

fpaolini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 515E's on both ends, one with version 7 of PIX IOS, and one with version 6 -- also, there are no firmware upgrades to the PIX running IOS v6.IPSEC VPN drops completely in a completely random fashion, and it comes back up after the SA's are clear...

My company is having PIX515E and having 10 VPN tunnel and 4 mbps bandwidth link to ISP ..My one tunnel through put couldnot exceed 100MB/sec per tunnel ..What shall I do to get 2 MB/sec VPN through put.Please, anobody can give clue to improve VPN tr...

swamy105 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco 1721 with a WIC-ADSL in it. Trying to set this up but cant get it to work, tried this config: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/technologies_configuration_example09186a008071a60e.shtmlI know my ISP uses the vci/vpi values ...

sirs,i have cisco 2620 router and there is no any configuration on it, o installed the NM-16AM v2 Module inside it , and when i boot it and type the show run command i can't find the Async Interface , by the way i find the line 33 48 which is the lin...

abdo2000a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes