cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I currently have an ASA5510 test setup using the physical inside interface (10.0.1.X) as a management network and a VLAN inside subinterface (192.168.0.X) network as the corporate LAN. I currently VPN into the ASA5510 to access both networks b...

retail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen this discussion before, but I dont think the scenarios were well played out and thoroughly discussed.Would it not be better to get a router with lets say 5 DSL interfaces and then Multilink those together than buying a T1. The 5 DSL line...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this schema: CompanyA CompanyB inIP:192.168.2.0 192.168.1.0 exIP:aaa.bbb.107.96 xxx.yyy.97.34/28 I need to configure site tosite VPN between but something is wrong. I?ll appreciate any help.The vpn for ...

I have a PIX 515E running 7.02 with an IPSEC VPN to a Cisco 2821 router. Both sides show that phase 1 and phase 2 are completed. My compnany owns the PIX. The ASDM vpn monitor shows the connections, (IKE, IPSec), are both up and even if I clear the s...

luckymace by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure an ISDN backup with a 1721 router, but I want to do it using the 2 BRI to get a backup of 265 Kb with the 4 b=channel.I don-t find the command necessary to do it.Thanks a lot

dcepa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3750 Metro running 12.2(25)EY4 on site A and a 2811 running 12.3(11)T4 on site B. There is an MPLS backbone in between and a GRE tunnel configured from site A to site B. At site B there are several hosts receiving multicast flows fr...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!Our clients need web server that work for inside and outside. How to make it right? When you open port from DMZ to INSIDE this is potentialy unsafe. How to make this safe ? :)

rvv by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a vpn with checkpoint ngx r62 ,anybody know why all of my cisco routers notify every 15 minutes this message:%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Proccessing of quick mode failed with peer at X.X.X.XTU

HafezHaim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a design to use VPN to backup a frame relay network. I am using GRE tunnels to pass the traffic back and forth when the frame relay network is unavailable, using the "Backup Interface" command on the frame-relay sub interface. Thi...

jlebaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have currently deployed VPN 3060's in our network to support VPN clients. We are considering to start supporting SSL VPN Clients. (not WebVPN - Clientless). I'm trying to find how many concurrent SVC's supported by VPN 3060. In Concentrator Pro...

nadunb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I coonect to vpn concentrator by vpn client 4.8.01 version.But some application doesn't work. Ping works fine but i cannot connect to own applications (example i can ping Lotus Notes server but i cannot send/receive email). Other client connected to ...

lucamotta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a full T1 that is currently going to a Cisco 1721 router s0 but I would like to get rid of the router and put the concentrator in its place. T1 is only used from the outside by client vpn but it also allows internet access from inside.Any help...

heavy1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,would like to configure two PPPoE sessions on ADSL side of 876. Both of them must be connected at the same time.I see that I would have to use two dialer-pools but I could not configure that on ATM interface. Is there any other workaround for it?T...

bfele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a static nat for inbound smtp traffic and inbound vpn smtp traffic no longer works even though my access list denys vpn traffic being natted.Config attached.Any way around this?Taf..