cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to connect a cellphone with an internal modem to the aux port of my router. Deriving from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094bbc.shtmlthis should generally be possible.However, modem autoconfigure ...

heinscher by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a vpn on PIX515E, and now I need to setup another VPN with a outside peer. However, when I configure the PIX, I use the following command: isakmp key <Keystring> address A.B.C.D [netmask mask]. However, after I type in this, the previous comm...

I am configuring a 2851 router with a NM-1CE1T1-PRI card and a PVDM2-12DM module. This router will be used for dial-up access for remote clients only. I have configured the T1 controller, group-async interface and applicable lines (see attached con...

Resolved! Phase 2

Having problems establishing Phase 2 with customer (see debug ouput), have double checked both ends of the configure and looks fine. Have tried aes-256, sha1 and 3des-md5. Below is my config and debug errors. What could be wrong?routercrypto isakmp p...

Hello all,I have a client that is having an issue with an ASA5520 to (2) PIX501's. One remote PIX has a business DSL connection that is flakey and drops the connection multiple times over the day for a very short period of time. We are aware that t...

I have the VPN client s/w installed on my laptop. I can connect from home and any public place with internet access. But, with one particular DSL connection at one of our remote stores, I can not. I can log into the main router and "see" the vpn tryi...

Hi!I'm trying to set up static translation from outside my network in to DMZ. I have tried both with nat, global and using static but have failed using both. The problem is that the packets are getting through to the servers in the DMZ but nothing is...

AndreasJo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN 3000 concentrator, and there are a group of users at a remote office behind a firewall(Sonicwall). Their computers have 192.168 addresses and are PATed to the firewall's outside address. When they connect to the concentrator(we're try...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello FolksI have a customer who has a PIX 6.3. Currently all remote VPN users goes through the internet through corporate since users are allowed to connect from their home machines (Split Tunneling OFF). Now, they will provide a corporate laptop to...

HiI am looking into using an Cisco ACE module to filter http request, for possible SQL injection strings.Do any of you have any examples of code from routers, firewalls or the ACE that does that i.e. filter SQL injection strings going to WEB servers ...

arnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have installed a Pix latest 6.x version and have some questions. Is there a way to have several ipadresses on outside interface? I want to bind diffrent rules to/from ipadresses. For example www should point to a inside server ip. Also a VPN sol...

mattias by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have configured a VPN remote access in my ASA 5510 with the following situation: The remote client connects to ASA and receive an ip. The connection authenticates perfectly but the traffic doesn't work. I saw ASA's log and got the following answ...

Apologies of this has been answered before somewhere ..Does anyone know the approximate bandwidth requirements of the 4.8 client ? Basically I have a dedicated 7Mb internet connection and need to know how many concurrent IPSEC VPN users I can accomod...

Hello folks, I have a cisco 877 set up with static internet IP and internal NAT for the office LAN (subnet 192.168.254.0). I have configured the Easy VPN server using SDM on it, so that a few office laptops can access the LAN from the outside and get...