cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have somethimes (not allways) a problem with the Cisco VPN Client.As soon as the CISCO VPN Client is installed (it needs not to be running) he blocks incoming connections from the LAN.The problem is that i use Ultra VNC SC for supporting some...

We are running an ASA5520 and need to setup separate Global outside PAT addresses based on various source subnets. Attached is a sample of the current NAT configuration on the ASA, which is not working as intended. We need the 10.0.0.0/8 to PAT to 1....

swharvey by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I am new here, This is my first time ever to post a message in a forum. I had an issue with an ISDN line with a site where the 2nd B-Channel always used to bounce, never makes a layer 3 active call. It didnt get resolved yet by the way...

i have a site to site vpn (ASA--router). I have a apple computer on the other side of rotuer and would like to browse the resources on that computer from ASA side. Can someone guide to me ?thanks

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro ladies & gents,I have a 1MB FR circuit, I'm new to FRTS and wondering if someone can show me how Be is calculated. The 1MB circuit is only used for data but not voice.I think Bc is CIR / 8, but not sure how Be should be computed.map-class ...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several Cisco routers in a hub/spoke setup (831s as spokes to a 1721 hub) with successfully established tunnels.NAT translations are working (RDP from Internet to public IP tranlates OK and allows connection) with no issue.All traffic is pass...

We have a new cisco 3825 router that we use for site-to-site vpn's. Several of the vpn's need to access the same internal host. On one of the VPN's we are nating this particular internal host to the outside. On several other VPN's that need access to...

Have Cisco IP Communicator installed on Toshiba P1000 laptop with win xp patched to latest. Also have all toshiba drivers to latest.Have Cisco VPN for WIndows 4.8.Have audio issues at times where the audio stream just drops.However, when in office u...

Is there a way to require password authentication for users that are a part of one particular vpngroup and not require it for other vpngroups?My current crypto map configuration does not have the client authentication RADIUS local statement and I am ...

rshendrix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have just purchased a cisco 3005 vpn concentrator and i need to know where i can get a console cable for it the cable is different from the ones i have for my pix and routers as the connection at the concentrator end is a db9 and not rj45ive tri...

there is a wide implementation of isdn & frame-relay technologies but why both are not included in new ccnp courses please discuss over it because i have studied bcran extensively but couldn't attempt it's certification now should i forget old bcran...