cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to know how to use connection client vpn and site-to-site on the same route, and etablir a sessions client vpn and site-to-site in the same time(weather).Thank you

imane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir I am using vpn concentrator 30005 with ios ver 4.7.1.rel for client remote access.it is working perfectly. using webvpn to access CIFS shared folder on my internal 2003 windows server is not working(second attempt for login is requested when y...

i am trying to configure a easy vpn server for my office in order to connect with my client out of the office. I cant connect with the router but i dont know why.. my lan is 192.168.0.0 and i have reserver 192.168.0.100-105 for the spool

Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.0.1 (Rel)Copyright (C) 1998-2003 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunning on: 5.1.26001 21:47:05.765 06/18/06 Sev=Critical/1 CM/0xE3100004Failed to initialize the ipsec dr...

stdhouhou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cat-6500 with Flex-WAN connected HQ with 80 remote site branches ( 2800 + 3640 routers)Data and Voice / IP Telephony traffic are running through these WANI am going to implement FWSM and VPN between these branches using Cat-6500 IPSec VPN SPA ...

I am using a 1721 gateway router with NAT. I am having trouble establishing a VPN connection to a Windows 2000 or 2003 server. I get to the verifying username and password and the connection hangs. Then I get an error message that the other compute...

JoeMcHale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3845 router that I need to connect up to my Disaster Recovery Site. They want to drop 2 DS1s to us. What type of interface do I need?

sknorr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at replacing our 3030 concentrator with something that will allow for QoS to our branch offices. Any recommendations? I've looked at the module for the 6500, but that seems quite expensive. Would a newer 2800 or 3800 series router be bet...

We have been using VPN at few of our smaller offices to access corporate network over Internet. As soon as VPN client is connected, access to local network goes away, At remote office ,there are no routers, its broad band connection being used for ...

Hi My name is Ram, i am configuring client to spoke remote access vpn configuration but I am able to connect to hub not to spoke. The network connectivity as follows. HUB l2lVPN Spokeclient-->pixfirewall---------ASA5510----->local ...

I am looking for a solution on redundant link between the central and remote sites. When I came across some of documents regarding backup links I ended with so many and I am pretty much confused in choosing the correct one. So, can some one suggest m...

ISDN test call serial s3/0:23 xxxxx doesn't work. Any suggestion?controller T1 3/0 framing esf linecode b8zs cablelength long 0db pri-group timeslots 1-24interface Serial3/0:23 no ip address isdn switch-type primary-net5 no cdp enable!>sh isdn statGl...

justinsiu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes