cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to have clients that are behind a DMZ interface on an ASA to connect via VPN client to the outside IP address of that ASA ?what would be needed to make that work ?

arnis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know if is necesary configure IP address in the outside interface of a PIX Failover. I have 3 link to differents ISPs and I will lost 3 public ip addres.Thanks

jmoreno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Looking at replacing our GRE tunnels with this feature. After any feedback, in particular limitations, etc. Does it handle multicast traffic fine,etc?Thankshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration...

dshjb001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to implement CBWFQ, WRED and traffic shaping on an ADSL service. I'm only using the default class in the Child policy at this stage, but will expand to more later. Can I use the Parent/Child model and if so where do I apply the servic...

nrmdcs by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone advice as to how may concurrent VPN terminations/connections are allowed on the FWSM? Is it 5?TIAPF

pokwan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a Cisco 804 ISDN router. Unfortunately due to area constraints this is what we have to use. I need this to dial out at router startup. I have dug through config option, this forum, and over Internet and can't find a solution anywhere. I ha...

ian by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Passtrough?

Hello.. I've reading a method here to passtrough VPN traffic from the inside to an external VPN, however, i have a 7.0(4) version installed and it does not accept me the command "fixup esp-ike". It's not supported. How can i do this ?I'll really appr...

xe1zvo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 501 version 6.3(5) which I am using to establish 2 lan to lan vpns and provide remote access to vpn clients. This arrangement was working fine until we moved offices and changed our IP address. The far ends were changed as was the pix....

openserve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ThereI am configuring a site to site VPN with a ASA 5500 with a non cisco firewallThe encryption i used on the ASA 5500 is esp-3des esp-sha-hmacThe encryption i can find on the non Cisco firewall is only DES-CBCI am just wondering if both are the ...

I have a PIX VPN hub and spoke configuration and I want to let the spokes communicate with eachother. In the documentation it says "The two outlying networks are not able to communicate with each other by going through the central PIX because the PIX...

fembsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, Do you have any idea how to perform this task? We've setup Ciscoworks VMS, how to access the ciscowroks vms through web browser internet explorer?

chialun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX VPN hub and spoke configuration and I want to let the spokes communicate with eachother. In the documentation it says "The two outlying networks are not able to communicate with each other by going through the central PIX because the PIX...

fembsen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes