cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

a problem with enrollment the client router obtain this message when it make an enrollmentHTTPS handshake failedWriting to https://192.168.12.1:443 failedThanks in advance

Hi,My PIX is currently set up to allow all IPSEC traffic to enter my network (sysopt connection permit-ipsec). I would like to change this so that I can define what traffic is allowed in (and out).My setup is simple (imo). I only have the default out...

khuysmans by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi allIs it possible to assign IP address within LAN in to a remote vpn client ?with the example in this exact scenario :http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/25a.gifcan I set an IP local pool in router as 10.2.2.10 - 10.2.2.20the problem is any remot...

Zouyu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to TACACS+ server installation. I would like to know how to add vendor specific attributes to TACACS+ server. Is there any option to add Vendor dpecific attrbiutes to TACACS+ as it is in RADIUS server. If it is there, please let me know...

balajee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following instructions from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008045d287.html for the router and from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00...

3030p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to display the encrypted pre-shared-key hash in PIX 7 and 6.3 ...I'm trying to establish a tunnel and it's not working. I suspect that the two devices may be using different encryption algorithms. How do I verify that?Thanks!

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding the NTLM authentication and WEBVPN. Does the Cisco VPN 3005, forward the NTLM requests to the end user only? Having a webvpn user authenticated, via Kerberos, in an active directory server, can the Cisco VPN 3005 answer to the NTLM requests...

Hello,I'm trying to set access hours on our Concentrator and I've noticed that if a user is connecetd when access hours come into play (For example, access hours are 9-5, user logs on at 4pm and stays on for as long as possible) the user does not get...

lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I would first say Thx for all the good reading i got from this page.I am about to setup a Vpn connect on the firm and I have some question`s about this ! 1: Can I setup that only some Mac adresses are aloud to connect via Vpn ? 2: it`s my firs...

Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can shed a little light on this for me (had a TAC open for well over a week, not that quick at getting back to me). Anyhow, i have a Cisco 837 ADSL Router connecting to a VPN Concentrator using IPSec. Their are no c...

murphyw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 2620 RouterI have reboot it, and enters to System Configuration Dialog fro basic configuration. In that i found following Message"Enter interface name used to connect to themanagement network from the above interface summary: "I am enter...

I have an interesting problem. I use a PIX 501 in my Home Office. He does all my static translations and NATing for what I need from the public.I have A Windows 2003 server on my inside network. I have him statically NATed thru the PIX for Web and...

I have a PIX 506 at my main office and three pix 501's at 3 remote offices.On of my remote offices had a roof leak and fry on of my 501's.I have a txt copy of my configurations and I know how to upload the file to my replacement 501.My question is wh...

i haven't implemented a site to site VPN before.i have a cisco pix 506E and the cisco pix firewall version is 6.1(2).Can you pls suggest what are the requirements to implement a site to site vpn.what connectivity should i choose to implement a site t...

tecnetpro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes