cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have recently implemented a site to site dynamic to static VPN between a PIX 500 series 6.3(3), and an 871W router. The PIX is the static side, and the 871W is the dynamic side.I am having the VPN go down every 24ish hours or so. I believe ...

Hi,Does any body know when the "GLBP redundancy client" will be released?Is it possible to configure VPN(site-to-site) and GLBP in same interface in Cisco router?Is there any special commands or setup to look for?Both GLBP and VPN is in WAN part.

Hi,I am looking for a feature, which most of the "cheap"-DSL routers and Windows are able since a long time: Get the DNS servers address assigned by the ISP via PPP.I have to make this work with a 836 rouer.For now I just used DNS servers statically ...

Is the PIX 501 Security Appliance Ver 6.1(4) compatible with VPN Client Software Version 4.0.3(C)? No matter what I do, it will not complete a secure connection. I have setup later versions of the PIX and all work well with VPN CLient 4.0.3. Thank yo...

I have a problem with vpn client access and local ip pool. In Pix version 6.3x when i created ip local pool an object was also created under Hosts/Network and there was no problem to give this object (ip pool) access outside_access_in , but in my ASA...

belihe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi-I've been trying to get my PIX handle NFS traffic btn Windows and solaris 9 machines but in vain (for 2 days now!!).Configs:Windows:- Installed Windows Unix services which has NFS utilities like mount, rpcinfo, showmount which are all working fin...

cswaibale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;We have a Vpn 3000 that we are trying to conenct to a set of sonicwalls. the sonicwalls are T170 and one is on a Public address and another is on a NAT'd address. the tunnels come up and data is transferred, but when the devices need to renegoti...

Hello,My question is a VPN tunnel wide open by default?That is are there any ports and/or rules restricted traffic from traversing the VPN tunnel.I have created tunnels using either EASY VPN and site-site VPN successfully. I am able to http, ftp, e-...

Hi Sir,I would like to propose ASA 5520 to one of my customers. However, one of his vendors proposed TippingPoint 400 as the IPS. How can I show that ASA is superior compared to TippingPoint other than it is affordable?What can the ASA do that Tippin...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2600 router at my branch office and at my head offcie 3540 with PRA card,presently both are connected with frame relay crckt with 128Kbps ISDN backup. now at my branch office we have taken 2 more isdn lines for backup Now i wanted to configur...

Hi,i have a 3825 router with a NM-12DM (digital modem), and i want to configure remote access on it.Can some body give me a link for a sample configuration ?Regards

dom.a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Pix 6.3(5)The dhcprelay function in PIX OS relays dhcp broadcasts to a specified DHCP server. If the DHCP server is located on a network, on the other side of a VPN tunnel of which one side is terminated at the same PIX, the PIX sends the DHCP rel...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I can set up a vpn connection using an ip pool of valid internal ip address's (ie internal network 10.10.10.0 ip pool 10.10.10.30~50). Everything works fine, access to other pc's on this subnet etc.However if i try to set using an ip pool of 1...

Dear ALL,I just received another PIX515E (UR + FO license) and as the first thing I tried to set up a small configurationbut able to start a VPN connection.As you can see I connected the outside to my LAN but I cannot establish a VPN.As VPN client I...