cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure a cat6500 with two VPNSM and two FWSM in transparent mode with about 30 transparent firewall contexts. The FWSM just works fine, but I cant pass any traffic trought the vpnsm. I am trying to chain both modules. client---vlan ...

c.karl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PIX501 configured for VPN at my office. I am able to connect to the office network using VPN Client version 4.0.5. Once I connect I am able to browse and use my office network resources. ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO BROWSE INTERNET US...

lasani by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my current setup where my VPN users are routed to my 4506 switch/router. I have a 3750 in a different subnet with a VLAN connectivity to the 4506. I can see all the servers connected to the 3750 from the 4506 and vice versa, but from the VPN,...

gsn-head1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a lengthy service interruption between our hub VPN router (2811) and a spoke (1760). When service was restored, we had a 30-45 minute delay that OSPF seemed to be stuck in "init". Our MTU's match on both sides at 1400. The tunnel appears to go...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.We recently installed a Cisco 831 at a remote site and are wanting to connect it to our WAN. We currently have two PIX 515e (failover mode) with remote sites connecting to us via IPSEC vpns and clients authenticating through W2KR...

How we can configure the 3002 to use IPSEC over UDP in order to authenticate with ISKAMP?How Can I enroll a certificate by using file base-64 in the hardware client?We are trying to use a hardare client to replace a software client. should anything b...

gev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a issue with our ISDN backup line using IPSEC on a router 7200 (IOS 12.3.(6))When a ISND link goes up for few minutes after one hour the same link goes up again for any reason.We suspect that it is related to IPSEC lifetime by default (3600 s...

We have two cisco PIX 520 16M FLASH IOS 6.3(4) on both and 2 FE interfaces on each firewall. (Identical PIXes)The first PIX CONFIG is:nameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 inside security100......access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.XXX.0 2...

ciscomoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently troubleshooting a couple of problems with my ISDN circuits coming into my 5300s that I believe to be a telco provider issue, however, when looking at the q921 debug messages, can someone tell me what the "nr=xx" indicates? This number...

rjrii by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect to a customer that has implemented a Microsoft VPN sever using LT2P and preshared keys. I've opened inside to outside UDP/ISAKMP and ESP, added a static mapping from the internal client to a fixed IP address on the outside inter...