cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is the scenario PLEASE HELPWe have one PIX 501 Firewall, one exchange server, users who travel around.I have configured our PIX firewall with a static entry with access-list for SMTP and POP3, now when I configured my PIX as a VPN server for PPT...

shijasm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been looking for a way to avoid having to manually make changes to both of our VPN 3000's (one in Master role and the other in Backup1). Using this process: 1) take a copy of the CONFIG (text-based) file from the Master (using an name other ...

jwmiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all! I've a problem. Here's my scenario and my pix conf:http://supportotesi.altervista.org/lastconf.txthttp://supportotesi.altervista.org/schema1.jpgWhen a client is connected to the vpn with cisco vpn client 4, he can't surf internet anymore. Som...

I have 5 remote client using vpn client to access our HO. I wanted them to the windows active directory. I have seen the option of windows logon in vpn client. I would like to know how to specify the dns for the vpn client so that it uses our AD dns ...

Hi,We are unable to access or ping the LAN when connected to VPN. I have checked the Allow LAN access in the cisco vpn client. the subnet of our local LAN is 10.x.x.x. Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,2 Cisco 828 routers over a BT EPS9 line, cannot get the routers to see each other, attached is copy of the config - anyone spot a glaring error - I am new to all this so am fumbling around in the dark a bit...Help is much appreciated.

PIX[A]<--->PIX[B]<--->PIX[C]- A: VPN Client to B- B: VPN Server to A, Lan2Lan VPN to PIX[C]- C: Lan2Lan VPN to PIX[B]*** No vpn tunnel between [A] and [C] Only A, B, and B, C has tunnelQ1: Can PIX firewall really act as vpn client?Q2: Can [C] ping...

hi,I have a site-to-site vpn tunnel with a client. and many more with other clients.with this client, they get disconnected unless they do a ping from their side to the server that is on my side.so if they keep pinging the server the tunnel stays the...

I have offices that we are trying to connect to our main office using cisco vpn client ver 4.6. The offsite location has a dsl connection to the internet and a hub in place to allow for multiple computers. I can only connect one computer at a time ...

kwcity by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up an access server (2509) at home and having some difficulty. Below is the config. The router hangs when I try to access any of the other routers I have - as shown below:AccessServer#r1Translating "r1"Trying R1 (1.1.1.1, 2001)... O...

I have many site-to-site VPN tunnels terminating on a Cisco 3005 concentrator (on a 10. network). I would like to access resources on a DMZ (172.30. network) across this tunnel. How can this be performed?

hajoca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes