cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is our desired scenario:2 different groups connect to office via VPN. Group 1 has full access to the network. Group 2 would only access a specific machine/IP address.How can we define which IPs EACH group can access? I know we can define an IPSe...

twaite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Site to Site. It works fine.But I cannot ping beetwen Subnets of the tunnel.10.2.166.0/24--PIX--ROUTER--10.100.200.0/24PIX CONFIGURATIONaccess-list NONAT permit ip any anyaccess-list 112 permit ip 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 10.100.200.0 255.255....

A while ago we installed a Cisco 3005 VPN Concentrator alongside twin PIX 515e failover firewalls. Our remote users are using Cisco VPN Client which authenticates via the 3005 to Active Directory. We are experiencing increasing problems with users fa...

I have an 836 ADSL Router running the PPPoE client on the router. In addition the router shall transparently pass PPPoE sessions to/from the LAN interface. This probably can be achieved by using IRB. Can somebody provide a configuration sample?

Hopefully someone will be able to help me out on my issue. I have two (2) PIX 501's between two (2) offices with a VPN connection. In one of the offices the users use remote desktop to connect to the other office. I’m using restricted licensing on th...

pj_mtl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When our 3015 VPN concentrator goes down and restarts all the non-837 routers reconnect within a minute or 2 , but the 837's take hours or need a manual reset (clear isakmp). There are a number of different IOS versions and I am presuming some sort t...

andymh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PIX-to-PIX VPN tunnel.i started ping to PIX2 outside interface and reply always stable ( near 50 ms) but if i ping PIX2 inside interface than reply is very various ( more 300 ms and until 1500 ms). If i start ping to internal interface with pa...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a two part question and i would greatly appreciate any answers. I have an APC Symmetra on the internal network which has ip address 192.168.2.11. I have a of couple servers on the DMZ using ip address 10.0.0.5 and 10.0.0.6. I am trying to inst...

Greetings,I have installed VPN Client 4.0.2(D). Whenever I try to make a connection the PC reboots (XP SP2). Can anyone please suugest places I can look to overcome this problem?TIA

HiArt9999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am using a PIX and netscreen box to perform a VPN connection.when i perform a "show ipsec sa", i can see that the VPN was being established, but there was no traffic flow. I noticed that the receive error counter was increasing constantly.When i...

Guys, I am with problems to establish a tunnel vpn site-to-site between one router Cisco 3660 e one firewall checkpoint NG AI R55.In the SiteA is an environment with one router Cisco 3660 using the following configurations: crypto isakmp policy 1 has...

fjmendonca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: