cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI want to clarify if what we are seeing is behaviour by design. We have a remote site connected to main site with pixs creating a VPN tunnel;RemoteSite > PIXB > RouterB >WAN> RouterA > PIXA > MainSiteAs the two sites are tunneling there's no NAT...

groberton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Network is using all Cisco products. Each device has its own IP address. I am trying to implement VPN access.Main router is a cisco 3700, Firewall is a PIX 515E, and 2948 switches.I have downloaded the Cisco VPN software. I plan to make change...

hcsilva by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can ping to external PCs but cant ping or http internal PC from outside.Im a newbie to PIX so please help me out.Here;s the config:PC1------------------------PIX---------------------------PC2168.1.2/24 e1:1.1 e0:168.100.1 1...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have been trying to set up a router to dial in to a MS2k RAS box (BRI to PRI). I am getting the following error on a ppp auth debug and I'm not sure where to go next. Any advice would be gratefully received.02:30:18: BR0/0:1 PPP: Using dia...

_Luke_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the need for customers to connect anywhere in the world to our network, directly to our network. We currently have two seperate systems working two very different missions, but a similar operation. They both have to provide secure dial-up acc...

I have a remote user who recently upgraded from W2k pro to XP pro. Before the upgrade he was able to VPN into the corporate network with no issues. Since the upgrade he can establish a connection but passes no traffic. This is from his home networ...

Dear All,I can only configure the Virtual Cluster IP Address on public interface for load balancing cluster. So client from outside can access using the virtual ip address. How about the traffic from inside to outside? Can inside client also load-bal...

Hi all ,I have router with interface BRI connected to ISDN , and i want to allow to remote client to connet to my LAN by using laptop and modem connection.where i can find exemple of this config??Thanks

bbasri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a PIX 506e (sw ver. , PDM ver. 3.0(1)). I used to be able to access the PIX via the internet with a browser, but now it hangs on "Loading PIX Device Manager. Please wait ..." with the unending flipping of the hour glass. It asks, and accepts...

Can some one let me know the actual significance of logging standby statement in a PIX 535 6.3 cluster...when we have a syslog server...will we be seeing LOGS coming from both the active and standby at the same time or what will we be seeing from a s...

Hello,I have Cisco PIX firewall with 6.3.3 code. Inside my network I have unix server. My vendor has PCs in two sunbets which are going access my unix server.Objective is how I can establish host-to-subnets (site to site VPN) so their PCs in two sunb...

dpatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This is a general question. For those of you that have VPN clients connect to your corporate networks, what kind of methodologies you have in place to protect your networks from infections? Just like to know how you deal with the threats crea...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I'm using digital certificates with VPN 3000 how can I be sure that I'm connecting with the correct concentrator and not with a rogue one which happens to be provided with a valid certificate, issued by a legitimate CA? In other words how is ide...