cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiDoes anyone know if cisco plan to support VPN in multiple context mode as ability to multi-tenant a PIX is fantastic but VPN functionality is a big must have now days.CheersAndy

gilbera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Has anyone configured a site-to-site vpn with the head site with 1 router and the remote site with 2 routers. I was thinking of configuring the remote end with hsrp with dpd for failover but the problem i would get is having the backup link cu...

pokey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to bring up a tunnel to an external vendor using a 501 they sent me. The device is behind a Verizon DSL router doing PAT and DHCP. The 501 is the only device on the inside. Is there anything I have to configure on the 501 if I am doing PA...

djbradley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 26xx router behind a PIX thats sets up a VPN to an outside router> I can ping the remote IP .address on the LAN at the remote site but the remote site cannot ping the network off the inside router behind the PIX. I see the IPSec peers okay. ...

e-see by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using DHCP to assign IP addresses to vpn users connecting to our VPN3000.I was looking into the possibility to reserve addresses through dhcp, but have run into an issue. I see that a DHCP client unique-id is listed in dhcp allocati...

hi, I have a 1721 router, and a dsl connection with a fix ip address.I am using a dsl modem conneted to eth0.Now I would like to connect from any location via internet to my site, using the cisco vpn client.But how do I have to configure my router, t...

We would like to use our 3845 to support dial backup from our remote routers when the main frame line goes down. We will have remote routers that will use ISDN and some will have to use a wic-1am for analog(async) dial. I have two questions:1. Will ...

Can anyone point me in the direction for finding some documentation for specific information about the interaction between security servers and Access server( As5300 )and how to configure.TIA

ekeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a systems on one interface that we would like to move to another data center, but we don't want to change the public IP addressing for the systems at this time. Is it possible to add a set of firewalls to this inside interface to create a VP...

rwchenow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have windows XP & have created a l2tp policy on the Cisco p1x 501 - why wont the l2tp policy work,eventhough I have configured all of the correct paraneters on the XP connection & on the firewall

I have a checkpoint firewall at work, and i am trying to connect with a cisco vpn-client through this checkpoint to a Cisco pix 501. The vpn-client connects fine (no errors) but i cannot ping anything on the inside network on the Cisco pix. If i don´...

jonny7889 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes