cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible for a 3005 which is behind a PIX to do a L2L VPN to another 3005? The 3005 public interface is not used; the PIX does NAT to provide an address to the 3005 private interface. If so, any examples or suggestions would be appreciated.

czlantz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have many connections open to multiple site but at one there is a sonciwall firewall and it will let a client authenticate onto the vpn set up the tunnel and then drop it within 5 minutesthe vpn log show this197 03/31/2005 10:06:16.030 SEV=4 IP/5 R...

Hi All,I am very new to using/configuring Cisco VPN Client. We customized our VPN client and there are multiple sites listed. I have to create a new cleint where I need to remove one of the sites from the list.I started looking into the documentation...

Hi, Makarand.I have a 1720 and a 3660 (with a multiport AM16 modem card option) both connected to a LAN with EIGRP configured. I would like to have an async /aux backup on the 1720 call the 3660 IF EIGRP adjacency goes down and there is a traffic req...

I have a root CA on a vpn concentrator of 4096 bits. Intermediate CA certs are 2048 and will install fine. The Intermediate certs give the option of 'Accept Identity Certificates signed by this issuer' (on version 4.7 software) so I am assuming (corr...

Hi All,Is it possible to configure the same interface for DMVPN and mobile user VPN and site-to-site VPN?Does the router support to function like both HUB and Spoke for my DMVPN setup.Can some body give suggestion on this.I have attached my VPN Desig...

riju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any documentation available on how to setup a VPN 3000 Concentrator to use NAC with IPSec? We do not use WebVPN but want to do basic checks on the clients connecting to our Concentrator for anti-virus, OS patches, etc.

tclark2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the Cisco VPN client 4.6.02.0011 to connect to a number remote sites. I can connect and evrything is fine until I disconnect the connection.This cauese the pc to reboot itself. The PC is a IBM Think CentrecP4. I am running XP Prof, SP2 and...

I have established 1 remote access VPN from client (Windows XP PPTP) to Cisco VPN Con 3030.How can i establish multiple remote access VPNs from the same LAN clients (192.168.x.x) using PAT to the same destination VPN Concentrator.Can Cisco VPN client...

farrsum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If my private network address is 192.168.2.0 and i want to setup my remote access vpn users to access my network from anywhere in the world, how should i create the access list statement? Should it look like this - access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.2...

I have an issue with the VPN 3005 (sw ver 4.7, 64 MB RAM) concentrator, wherein I have given the access for certain Webpages (inside PIX DMZ) for my remote users, who will access it thru WebVPN (https) clientless. While accessing thru VPN box, the w...

preddy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I tried unsuccessfully connect to my ISP with Cisco 1721 by cable type of connection. Cisco gets fake IP on external Ethernet and must use dialer in order to get real IP. I tried to use L2TP Client-Initiated Tunneling but it didn't work for ...

cisvects by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes