cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured VPN in my PIX515E. Everything is working fine. The only thing is that my VPN client can't reach the DMZ. Any suggestion? Thanks.Andrew

andrew.ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites connected through IPSec VPN tunnel. Each site's PIX has number of interfaces and the same VPN tunnel is used to allow network traffic between the different interfaces. This set up has been working just fine for an extended period of ...

o.goencz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got two pixes with a site-to-site shared secret ipsec vpn set up and working.I'm now adding a third site, and wished to create a second tunnel on each of the existing pixes to the third pix.I THINK it's just as easy as adding a new peer and acce...

Hello,We have a 3825 router at a remote facility with one Internet T-1 connected to it. The 3825 has multiple site-to-site vpn's running over the T-1, but now we also need to configure EasyVPN so that our Engineers can vpn into the remote site (to ma...

ldonovan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I want to have multiple remote peers to have ipsec tunnels to central site (one peer one tunnel), what device must I have on central site? Can I use 7200 router? PIX? Or concentrator?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a PIX 515 that has several working VPN Connections to it. We are trying to get a SonicWall to connect but we are having problems. However, I don't think that the problem has anything to do withthe SonicWall itself -- I don't think we're...

mklaphek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, flashed my 678, now only goes into RMON mode.Did the "es 6" and "rb", same thing.Tried to dump mem with "db fef80030", onlyshows "ff" for most of the dump. Any hope forthis? Is there a way to reflash from RMON mode?BTW: gettng this error mesage...

feanacar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Cisco VPN Client 4.6 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server to connect to my coporate's VPN server. When double click the connection entry, it did not prompt me for username and password, There is no log generated, only got VPN client notificat...

Hi, We're trying to establish IPsec tunnels from a c1760 acting as customer router and VPN303 as tunnel-end-point.The issue here is that the customer Internet connection is based on dynamic public IP assigment, so the customer tunnel end-point has d...

Hello,Please, how can i configure PIX firewall to send dns-wins parameters to cisco VPN client. I know that i can do that when using vpngroup with shared key, but when using certificate, i don't know how i can perform that..Thanks for help

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have the OID for when a VPN connection is "active" on an 831? I'm using EzVPN. Is there an OID for IPSEC connection status?I want to incorporate an IOD into MRTG or Big Brother for tracking up/downtime on a VPN connection.

cbudzak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes