cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone point me to the Cisco documentation that explains when GRE over IPSEC is required? And when IPSEC can be used without GRE?Thanks.

cdrobey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anyone have any specifics on the feature titled "OSPF dynamic routing over VPN tunnels" that is part of v7? I searched through all of the beta docs; but was not able to find any details of what exactly this is.Thanks, Nick

nleachman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are adding an additional pool of addresses to be assigned to users. The original pool uses the remainder of subnet the inside interface of the concentrator is on.I understand these addresses should not be assigned to any other network resources. ...

We have a PIX 515E handling VPN connections from telecommuters (PPTP). We are about to set up another office location which will have another PIX 515E. We want to create a PIX-to-PIX intranet VPN tunnel between the two PIX's.Now for the questions. ...

abruso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have built a l2tp vpn via the pdm wizard which works great but we have a question about security. The 'bypass access-lists for l2tp' traffic was selected, which allows one to have access to all internal hosts - this is something we want change...

lincolnp1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to compare the VPN performance (max number of simultaneous VPNs, and speed) of a PIX 515E in various configurations (Software encryption, VAC+). Does anybody know the perf in Software?Thanks in advance,Emmanuel

emaillis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3005 concentrator used for WebVPN remote access. I am authenticating the logons using a Microsoft IAS server. It apppears that WebVPN is authenticating with PAP and I am concerned that this is not secure. Does the 3005 support authentication...

nigelt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if there were any advantages/disadvantages between running CatOS or IOS for the FWSM. Currently I have a 6509 with a Sup720 with 8.3.4 CatOS.

s.buskus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello sir, i got some problems in configurig ipsec-isakmp with preshared-key. right now i am configuring 2 1751 routers with back-to-back fastethernet so plz tell me the configuration of ipsec and other IKEs.here i attached my configuration of both...

looking for definitive list of event ID's particularly for IKE and AUTH.Please can someone point me in the right direction.Thanks.Barry.

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes