cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I just recieved four 2950 cat switches with IOS 12.1(20)EA1a loaded on it. I was trying to configure SSH using for vty. But it was not there. Will I have to upgrade to be able to do this? If so what version of IOS do I need to be at? I looked at...

Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the client. Reason 412: The remote peer is no longer responding.The above message is what I get. Does anyone have a fix for this?

rroberts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I had a DSL modem with MER protocol and encapsulation LLC/SNAP assigned by the provider. Evertyhing went well..Topology: Internet==Modem==Switch==ClientWe want to change the modem into a Cisco 1760 so that we can route the DSL line along w...

flscher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of questions regarding the addressing of VPN clients. I currently have the following configuration which I am using to give out addresses to VPN clients.ip local pool VPNCLIENTS 10.3.3.1-10.3.3.254crypto map mymap client configurati...

srowles by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an hard time to let a vpn l2tp/ipsec to work between a client and a pix with a nat router in the middle.Let's say that I'm starting from this situation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example...

stefano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the below link in Table 3-3 are the stats for the 3745 with the AIM-HPII module.http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns142/c649/ccmigration_09186a00801e12ca.pdf43 Active tunnels, 11.4 Mbps, at 50% CPU with IPSec/GREIn another li...

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, the subject says it all. I am using the latest version of the VPN client on Windows XP. I have a T1 set-up using a 1721. A remote location (not sure what router) has a PIX running. I can connect to the VPN and even get an IP from the remote...

cwaskow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it is possible to allow a VPN client to connect to one network through one Pix, and then connect to another network which is connected by a Pix to Pix network tunnel.