cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if it is possible to allow a VPN client to connect to one network through one Pix, and then connect to another network which is connected by a Pix to Pix network tunnel.

What are the possible reasons for CPU in PIX 520 to be high ?What is the max traffic that can pass on outside interface ?what is the command to check for the max number of concurrent connections ?

Hi, on a 3640 RAS, I set up ms-chap v2 to support windows password change. The authentication of the clint dialing in is performed by cisco ACS using Radius and windows database.The client pass the authentication and the connection is set up, but imm...

Hello, i have 4 VPN Routers, 2 on both sides configured with HSRP for redundancy After i changed my accesslists for the Crypto Tunnel, i get messages like this on both sides. The Accesslists are symetric on both sides of the VPN Tunnel. %CRYPTO-4-IKM...

Sbutzek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know that is it possible that i can use 2522 Series router as an Access Server for CCNP exams practise.If yes then May i still need to purchase 2509 like access server.

From PIX 501:TEST# sh vpnclientLOCAL CONFIGURATIONvpnclient server <omitted>vpnclient mode network-extension-modevpnclient vpngroup GROUPHW02 password ********vpnclient username USER01HW02 password ********vpnclient enableDOWNLOADED DYNAMIC POLICYCur...

gdelpanta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ACS3.0 as Radius server, I have C7206 as vpn gateway and VPN 3.x/4.x software as VPN client.I config Xauth for those users. I config AAA in C7206:in attached files But who can tell me How can config IKE authen in ACS 3.0.

t-tst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi again:There is a IPSec question. I have faced the following scenario during some experiments during project, kindly help me in this regard:Two users A and B are communicating using IPSEc. A's TCP acknowledgement gets lost and the user B retransmit...

najamssss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX (6.3.3) configured for VPN access for 4.x.x clients. When remote users access the AS400 using Client Access the session disconnects after a few minutes. I can still ping the AS400 and if I re-start the client all is well again for a few ...

e-see by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a PIX 501 running 6.3.4. I use the standard WinXP client for vpn. The vpn is working, and I can hit resources on the internal network while connected. The problem I am having is with outlook. My outlook connects to the exchange ser...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes