cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I know this isn't a Microsoft forum, but I am really stuck on this one. A customer of mine is using Cisco VPN client 5000 version 5.2.3. He has recently installed XP SP2, and can no longer dial his VPN. I have searched the Internet high and low, and ...

Hi thereI need to know if you are able to tell Cisco3725 to call back based on username through a specific PRI. i.e. PRI 1 or PRI 2 As i will have A NM-2CE1B installed into the router?

kuban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,If a PIX connected to a router and then WAN.If the packet is encrypted by PIX, then can I still apply QoS based on IP address on this encrypted packet on the router? If so, can I do it based on IP precedence, would it be encrypted?Thanksmak

wmmak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi List We have deployed AS54K, IOS 12.3(4)T8, Nextport version 0.8.12 I found the " Hst No Carr" number is too big (1657/11144 = 14.9%).We have more than half of calls (1/2) from users, using V90/V44. I have implemented the V.44 Nextport modem issue...

Hello,I have configured the E1 line in 3745 Router. I have followed steps as per doc. The Digital modem module is in slot No:4. I still feel that there is something missing in configuration. This E1 is connected with PSTN , Toll free number (800303...

raju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can someone help me answer this question? I am trying to connect a Windows 2000 SP4 client to a PIX firewall via a VPN connection using L2TP/IPSec. I have Cisco PIX 506 ver 6.3(3). Can I use the Micrsoft Windows 2000 native L2TP/IPSec client ...

Hi,We have setup a VPN 3015 for remote connectivity, VPN users are authenticated by a W2K RADIUS server. I have created a password expiration policy which say that the password will expire in 30 days. I need help in notifying the VPN users after it g...

Hello,We have a 3745 Router (C3745-IPBASE-M, Version 12.3(5b) )with E1 interface . When I issue sh ver command, it shows the E1 interface as follows .30 terminal line(s)1 Channelized (E1 or T1)/PRI port(s)My Question is , how to configure this E1 int...

raju by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii,Some of my remote users dial into my Cisco 3640 router using ISDN TA. One of my application uses netbios name like mapping using command \\server\share folder. But after connecting into BRI they are unable to do so.Help me pls. I have tried enter...

md_ani by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN network that consists of two geographical regions (North and South) which are connected to each other using PIXes and GRE tunnels. Furthermore, each region is a hub-and-spoke network that also uses IPSec/GRE from spoke to hub. The netw...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The question was posed to me on my first day of vacation via cell phone: When we max out our bandwidth::: Will the backup load command that refers the -maxed out interface- to the backup bri interface- then in fact aggregate and use both serial and...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to setup a PIX-to-PIX VPN using the PIX501 and IPSec across the internet, assuming both locations already have InternetAccess. Is a router needed or just matching access lists on both PIX's?Any VPN licensing required?

jimscott3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes