cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I'm trying to do a LAN-to-LAN IPSec tunnel but i'm having a problem. In the VPN3005 we define the local and the remote LANs. In the CS1721 we have to define ACLs but we have to say wich networks "talk" to each other like:access-list 100 permit ip ...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to connect a vpn 3002 as a hardware client, but the problem is that I have two internal networks , the networks on both sites aren't overlapping . How can I configure and annonce to the main site the two networks. Regards

eloiseau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of constructing a site-to-site VPN. We have 1 central location, and 7 branch offices. We are utilizing PIX firewalls.My question pertains to the IP addressing scheme which would make the most sense, and which would most closely fo...

Hi,I have a tunnel between a vpn 3005 and a vpn 3002 configured as hardware client.I need to add a new site with a pix, but the problem is that both remote site use the same network.what is the best thing to do.I will configure a lan to lan configura...

eloiseau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 506 with 2 site-to-site VPNs and 1 connection to a webserver. We recently changed our internal IP addresses to 10.x.x.x. The 2 site-to-site VPNs require access to the same server (saprouter) by different organizations. We have reconnect...

dmayne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of users of our VPN3000 that seem to have problems connecting from many hotels. They are using client 4.02 and are able to connect using TCP and UDP, but still are unable to access any resources on our network. I was wondering if some...

First let me say I'm a newbie, so I may not have all the Cisco lingo down. Our setup is as follows: Mysql server sits behind firewall which is connected to a 2621 Router with VPN functions. This LAN (A)connects to another LAN (B)with a 837 router t...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having trouble trying to connect to a customer site using VPN 3.6.6 via our PIX 501.If I bypass the PIX and plug test PC into the router then I can make a VPN connection.Is there specific tcp/udp ports that need to be opened on the PIX for th...

chart67 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes