cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to establish a vpn using the VPN client from inside my network to a subconsultant's site's VPN Concentrator. The tunnel is established, but I can't send any traffic. Both sites use the 172.16.0.0 255.240.0.0 network, but I've created a ...

jims88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a bit of a VPN newbie and need some advice. Here is what I an looking to do. We have multiple remote users working from home (and the number is growing) and we need to secure those connections. They are connecting remotely using Citrix. We ar...

bornskir by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that was working fine. All of a sudden the VPN Client terminates the connection with the following message:Secure VPN connection terminated by Peer. Reason 427 unknown error occur at Peer. They are running version 4.0.3A. The users sa...

pshelfo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am interested in complex modifications of theconfiguration of a pix firewall.Consider the case of 2 Cisco Pix configurationsnumbered a.) und b.) .The configuration b.) is the result of any complex update of the configuration a.) .Does there e...

bLoehle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 506e that terminates VPN Clients. Using the Cisco example (nat 0 access-list 80) does not provide for port/protocol mapping. Do you know any way that we can protect our inside resources by defining host-to-host/port-to-port protocol map...

gokada by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently setup dsl at my home, and have since been unable to connect by vpn. I had no problems with dial up, but my modem/gateway (adaptec 701g) is not allowing any connections. I'm using the vpn client v4.03. Is there some one who can tell me what...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using the vpn client 3.6 on an xp machine to logon to a 2000 domain thru the pix 506 vpn server. at all times, i was able establish secure vpn connection to the pix 506, but cant just logon to the 2000 server most of the time.. ive checked the c...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm not able to establish a vpn tunnel to a NCP vpn gateway.I'm especially interested on the debug message: " ISAKMP: reserved not zero on payload 8!" - What does it mean?Thank you in advanceM. KönigHere is the debug output from my Pix 6.3.1:(i...

mkoenig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Currently, we have VPN connectivity via IPSec and PPTP. However, the precise procedure one must follow so that a MS-DOMAIN can be browsed after attaching to the VPN is still a mystery here. Can you point us in the right direction?Thanks!!

anthony.f by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just configured my remote access VPN using Cisco VPN client 4.0.4.I'm establishing an IPSec tunnel to PIX running sw ver. 6.3(3).I'd like to establish a "super secure" IPsec connection using both ESP and AH.When I use crypto ipsec transform-set ...

Hi,We have established a VPN over the Internet. (PIX to PIX). It shows (sh crypto isakmp sa) that the VPN is formed and it allows the traffic as mentioned in the access-list correctly.Now this VPN keeps vanishing from the sa table.But as soon as I do...

sunilyk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed the Cisco VPN Client 3.6.6 (A) on a W2K server running in remote administration mode.This server has two NICs.When I try to connect a router configured with the XAUTH feature from the VPN client running in terminal server mode,...

cdervieux by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are using internal groups, internal and Radius users on VPN Concentrator for authentication . After I enabled WebVPN, authentication is working well for internal users but I couldn't auth. users from Radius.Because different from VPN Client,...

sorak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes