cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Connection is SBC DSL service via PPPoE connection, I play an online game called Everquest. According to thier tech people this is what I need to configure the firewall to get acces for the 4 computers that are connected to the 501.-A TCP connection ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3005, running software version 4.0.1. I have got following authentication settings working:1. PKI certificate authentication within the concentrator; no password2. PKI certificate authentication within the concentrator + password authe...

jinyu1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Pix to Checkpoint VPN tunnel to connect a remote office. This works fine however as part of a DR project another Pix firewall will be installed in a remote office. My question is, is it possible for the first pix to have 2 vpn tunnels ...

ricey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to build a tunnel between a Router 831 and a VPN Concentrator 3005.The router is connected to an ADSL Modem , The ADSL Modem give him a dynamic IP adress and make a NAT.On the Concentrator side, I have a FW with 3 interfaces.My first que...

I am trying to get the Cisco VPN client (winXP) to connect to a PIX, but the client is also behind a PIX and its not passing traffic (connects OK). The diagram goes like this...vpnclient-->pix_1-->internet--pix_2-->target_networkEverthing looks good ...

jfogg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to apply a filter to deny ftp and http over Ipsec Tunnel.Can you show me correct configuration because my config doesn't work.Thanksaccess-list acl_out permit icmp any any access-list 100 permit ip 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255...

How can I configure Aggressive mode in PIX 515E instead of Main Mode which is default.I am trying to setup a site-to-site VPN with Checkpoint FWRegardsMahavir

mahavirsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is a pretty dumb question but what ports on a pix does the vpn client need for outgoing. we do not allow every and anybody to go outbound through our firewall pure ip. i have non employee users visiting and it is requested to allow them t...

Dear allI'm trying to configure a IPSEC VPN with one of my third party supplier, he does not accept my private IP address to connect to is network so I need to NAT the traffic from my internal network going to his network. How can I configure a nat f...

syves by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think the answer to this will be, "It's supposed to work that way..." but here goes:I've got a PPTP VPN server set up on my PIX, authenticating to RADIUS. Everything works fine, the attached client dials in, and can see everything on "Inside", "D...

abatson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Hub and spok environement using pixes as vpn tunnel end points where I would be adding spokes dynamically. I cannot afford any downtime for the existing vpn tunnels. With Lan-to-Lan when ever I add new sites I have to reapply crypto map on t...

Hi Experts.Suppose I have a hub&spoke Pix-based IPSec VPN.Is there any mechanism to configure a backup hub? The backup hub would be in a separate location/subnet from the current one, so I cannot use the Pix failover feature.For example, would it be ...

m.laporta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes