cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a site to site IPsec VPN using two Cisco PIX 506E's running 6.3(3). I am wondering if it is possible to use Port Address Translation(PAT) over this VPN tunnel. Thanks

I have a customer with a quite a few PIX firewalls and want's to setup a couple of customers to their extranet DMZ via a VPN tunnel. One customer has a Watchguard and the other a SonicWall. I don't know anything about the two firewalls. Has anyone co...

jtorkos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have vpn set up on Pix 515. Vpn in from remote user to the internal network is working with SplitTunnel. However, I am unable to vpn into any machines in the DMZ.I have created a nonatDMZ access-list to allow vpn pool IP address to the DMZ, I have ...

eppiet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have deployed a number of SOHO 91 routers as VPN endpoints / firewalls for our remote users on DSL and Cable modems. The SOHO 91 establishes a VPN tunnel to a 3000 concentrator at our corporate office and the traffic is then filtered by a PIX 515 b...

drheams by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following problem.A customer wants to connect two sites with a IPSEC VPN. On one site the router is directly connected to internet with a public address , so no problem.The other site connects to internet by mean of a third party VOIP equi...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Do you know if it is possible to use soho routers to accept incoming vpn tunnels, initiated by PC's with "Cisco VPN Client"?Thanks,Nuno

nuno.reis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am attempting to connect a PIX-506 (ver 6.3 (3) to PIX-515 with a VPN tunnel to connect a NT domain for Logons, DHCP etc...Am I on the right track with this configuration?Site A to Site Binterface Tunnel70 ip address 66.XXX.XXX.XXX 255.255.255.2...

gzullich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3005 with NAT-T enabled the only way a client can connect is when IP Passthru is enabled on the dsl router giving the local workstation the ip address of the router...when they have a NAT address they can no longer connect. ports opened on ...

laney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to connect a VPN client 4.0.3(C) to a PIX506. The PIX 506 has 3 other PIX501s already connecting to it statically as well as 2 501s dynamically. Here is the client log just a bit before it establishes phase 1 all the way to the end:24...

I've got a Dynamic Multipoint VPN tunnel setup, but I'm worried about the wildcard isakmp key, so is it possible to enable isakmp extended authentication (xauth) on the hub router? If so, could someone please point me to the documentation.Thanks!

I need help, I want to use VPN client software to to access a remote network off my corporate PIX. I am running VPN 4.02 client software on a NT workstation and Pix OS 6.2. Any docs anywhere would be a help?

Hi, I am looking to put together a VPN solution running over frame-relay utilising Qos with the routers being the IPSEC end points. My concern is that the Qos implementation managed by the routers (1751’s) won’t be an adequate solution in compa...

stevep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to for the Cisco VPN client software to prompt the user to change their password via a GUI or other method? The configuration is as follows: -Cisco VPN 3030 Concentrator at the head end.-Radius authentication via Cisco ACS 3.1 Server-C...

o.abdella by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a IOS firewall router connecting over ISDN (DDR) to a PIX. Topology as follows:CISCO IOS 1712----isdn----800-PIXThe problem is that the peers try to communicate when not needed, causing the DDR to open up the ISDN link.ISAKMP lifetime is 3...