cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hiya,Is is possible to enable client to client communication using an 7140 with the Cisco VPN client ?I'd imagine it would have to be configured something like this:ip local pool ippool 10.10.20.20 10.10.20.60and then use the following acl to classif...

frans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 cisco router 2650XM with 2Mb lease line connection between HQ and branch.link is encrypted with ipsec 3des.problem arise when win2k workstation at branch site want to join domain at HQ domain controller.It takes very long time to join the domain, m...

ymulia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a VPN Concentrator with 6 L2L tunnels, oflate our concentrator is rebooting atleast twice in a day, can someone assist me troubleshooting the problem. We could not find any reason for the concentrator to reboot as there were no changes ma...

s.surani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a VPN client 4.0 behind a Pix 525 trying to access a server who is connected to another Pix 535 (Internet).The VPN client does create de VPN channel but when it tries to access the server on the remote Pix 535 it does not work.The se...

minoc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use IAS as a RADIUS server to authenticate VPN clients. This is the easy part.I want to restrict access to the internal network by uses. With Cisco ACS this possible through PIX downloadable ACLs. Has anyone tried it with IAS?thanks

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I don't know how to setup a VPDN with L2TP tunnel in IOS router, although I can use VPDN with PPTP.Can you show me how can I do it, if possible, please give me an example.

hominhky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to change:from: 'crypto map mymap 10 ipsec-isakmp'to: 'crypto map mymap 10 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmap'Currently I have several VPNs going into the device. I've made the change off-hours and found that my current VPN tunnels will not rei...

itsupport by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to to have a vpn, and a web / mail server behind a pix 501?Authentication for the vpn must be done through a taccas or radius server. permit the web and mail traffic without authentication but vpn connections must be authenticated. t...

jcajuste by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.In my corporate network i have configured a PIX 520 firewall with the vpn configuration, so, when i get connected through dial-up connnection there is no problem,but i have a DSL connection, with a DSL router, the router ethernet interfase has the...

Cisco VPN Client: v4.0.3CPIX Firewall (525): 6.3(3)MD Network: 172.16.2.0/24CA Networks: 10.5.1.0/24, 10.1.0.0/24VPN Client Network: 192.168.2.0/24MD Network|----(VPN)----|CA Networks | | |(Client VPN) | | |Home WorkstationMy client workstation can c...

itsupport by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix running 6.3 software.When I enable Nat-T I have seen strange behaviour with the VPN client.When it connects from behind an ADSL Router/Firewall that supports VPN passthrough the connection doesn't always work.You have to untick enable tr...

When I try to connect to the concentrator with any software client, the cleint gets disconnected. When I use the 4.0.3. client the log shows the following output:433 09:46:27.657 12/23/03 Sev=Info/6 IPSEC/0x6370001FTCP SYN sent to xxx.xxx.xxx.xx...

ccs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes