cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Could you tell me which IOS version I need to install to use the "Easy VPN" Remote feature with a router SOHO97.I need to have the "crypto ipsec client" command.Is it possible with this platform ?Best Regards,Michel.

m.peran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

crowen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this user >wink< whom is intermittently connecting by vpn client (3.6) to a 3005 Concentrator (3.6). He has a broadband connection but keeps getting "terminated by remote peer" messages.To further make it interesting last night I was able to l...

Is there a way for a user to connect to the VPN and then have our concentrators push a VPN client upgrade? Do we need any other software (Cisco Works, etc.) to accomplish this.Thanks

amancuso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following Cisco products installed at my location;Cisco PIX 506 - IOS V6.31Cisco 1720 - IOS V12.1I've been assigned to establish a VPN tunnel in to our network for home remote access. My questions are;1.) Will my existing hardware/software...

help by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company plan to deploy site to site VPN. Right now, we have two proposals. One is to use Cisco router 7206 as VPN head-end, another is PIX 535. And two sides argue so much for that. Obviously PIX 535 is cheaper than 7206. If both proposal are same...

guo6688 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to setup a site to site VPN between to locations. One site uses 10.10.3.0 - 255.255.255.0 and the other one uses 10.10.9.0 - 255.255.255.0. I am trying to use the VPN wizard, but appear to be doing something wrong on the last two pages w...

fsoehnge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 and a PIX 501 and an trying to setup a printer behind the 501 to be accessible to users behind the 515. Are there any special instructions that anyone knows to doing this? Do I have to create a special fixup protocol for port 9100? I...

which ios version and feature set is needed for vpn-client?in the docs it says anything >12.2.8T will do.but i can not see the command "crypto isakmp client configuration group 3000client"from http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/471/ios-unity.htmli ha...

ozgurg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a 7206 router that I am currently using VPN with. The tunnels terminate to the serial interface. I would like to home the tunnels to a loopback interface as I have my own addresses and this will save me some headaches in the future...

Hi !I have a win2000 server and I've two computers who use Vpn Client to connect outside my server.My first computer on WinXP, I connect and I ping correctly my server. That's OK.But my second computer on Win2000 pro, connect but i'm unable to ping m...

dator1904 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to have the Cisco VPN Client (either version 3.6.3 or 4.0.2) connect automatically when it detects traffic for a specific subnet? This was possible with the older Cisco Secure VPN Client (1.0a and1.1).

dbrochu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN - Split Tunnel

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

kazahmed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed that VPN Client, even when not connected and even after software is removed, blocks the DCC SEND function from my IRC client under Win2K.I had to reinstall the O/S to have it work again. But as soon as I reinstalled the VPN client, the...

jcorbaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes