cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI all,i am having a head-ache to build up a configuration.this is what i need:i have a Head Office server running SBS 200 + a Point of sale System (xbased). i also have to remote shops that use the same POS system. but the system is not live. i am t...

Hi allI have a problem with an IPSec tunnel between 2 IOS 12.2 routers with ADSL connections to the internet. I have an win2k srv at each site - one member and one DC. Now I try to promote the second to an DC also - but this fails because the UDP dat...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if anyone has ran into this issue. Running a PIX 515E-R as firewall / VPN device. We have a 506 connected to it (site to site vpn) and various dynamic clients at remote offices (around 9 connections). When we reach 8 VPN tunnels, the P...

First a brief description of my topology.Site A: Soho96 (Version 12.2(11)YV) connected to the internet. Behind that is a Pix 501 (Version 6.2(2)). The Pix is configured with IPSEC.Site B: Soho 77H (ver not sure,don´t have router with me)only. In site...

fcatalao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a two site VPN using routers. The VPN itself is fine, BUT - at the Head Office end, the customer has static NAT entries to allow incoming connections - any service which has a static NAT to allow incoming connections from the Internet is ...

mplant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect cisco vpn client 4.0 to a pix 515 ver 6.1 and receive following errors which I assume are Hash algorithm related but am not sure. Only DES is enabled not 3DES. Posted config in Cisco output interpreter but apparently no config ...

hbartz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions and would really appreciate your insight:1. IPsec NAT trasperancy allows compatibility b/w NAT and IPsec...is it only for client to router and client to PIX? what about router to router if they have a nat device inbetween?2. An...

atdhingr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 pix's let's say A, B and C. A's outside is connected to B's inside (internal serial connection) and B's outside is connected to C's outside (via internet). I already have a VPN built between B and C and want to build another between A and C....

any idea for a constantly happen log entries ?thanksHW_VPN-1-HPRXERR: Hardware VPN0/2: Packet Encryption/Decryption error, status=4615

ewei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a problem with vpn performance when using Paradox 8. When we copy files over this vpn tunnel, we get a good performance of about 90% of our total bandwidth. When we start Paradix 8 over this von tunnel, we get a performance of 15% of t...

We have an issue with passing smtp through a vpn tunnel between a Symantec Raptor firewall and a PIX 525. We have connectivity between subnets as we can ping.Furthermore we can telnet on port 25 in one direction with no problems but when we telnet fr...

rvf500 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I'm new to this forum so excuse me if this has been discussed before.I have following problem:Customer has Cisco Unity Client (v4.0.2.D) installed on a server. He connects to that server with terminal client. Then he tries to open a VPN connec...