cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a requirement to encrypt an X.25 packet over IP using IPSEC 3DES.Is there anyway I can do this without tunnelling XOTover GRE and encrypting the GRE tunnel endpoints.CheersDean

HiI want my 2621xm router to work as a remote access vpn server.I wonder what's the max software client number the router (64M Dram,ip/plus ipsec 56,but without aim-vpn/bp) can support.By the way,the max tunnel num. of 1721,2610/11xm,pix-515e-r-bun?T...

litouch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have received the following message from my VPN VPN 3000 Concentrator the last two days and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my SmartNet or license needing to be upgraded. Any info would be appriciated.Regards,Armand==================...

We would like to let the vpn users to connect to the Internet but we don't want to open split-tunnel. We are thinking that we can use a IOS router to terminate the vpn connections, and use policy route to route the Internet traffic to a firewall. Wil...

I have 2 cisco 826 routers which make a des vpn tunnel. Both sides have a dsl connection of 1024/1024kb. When I copy data from one location to another over this vpn link, then the bandwidth seems to be 50% or 60% of this 1024kb. Is there a way to spe...

I have a vpn concentrator configured to allow http access on the public interface. The problem is that when I try to make changes I get a "configuration locked" error. I've been able to make changes in the past with no problems, and everything stil...

rodney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am setting up a site to site vpn for a customer of mine. There is 3 pc's at each site and a Win 2003 server at one of the sites. I also got DSL at both locations with static ip's.My question is:1)Can i use a pix 501 3DES Firewall at each site. A...

bmannella by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3015 that I forgot the Admin password. I am trying to connect to it through console and I have tried all possible speeds and I can't seem to be able to connect. On the Terminal Emulation I am not getting anything. My PC COM port and c...

m.khzouz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up an IPSec tunnel between both of these components. I want to be able to send corporate traffic over the tunnel and use Internet access directly from the SOHO. I noticed there is not a route-map statement available for this config. I...

rj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Currently i am struggling for making VPN connection between cisco 5001 and Checkpoint 4.1 .Any suggestions / Do's / Don'ts are highly appreciated.error msg is "no policy selected"Cisco 5001 has part of config like this ...[ IKE Policy ]PPTPAuth ...

I created 2 pix-to-pix vpn connnections on my pix506. Since my vpn clients cannot connect. We are using Cisco client ver3.5.2Client log shows Msg. severity 3 Invalid Protocol id (0)Thanks*PIX CONFIG*PIX Ver6.2(2)access-list 110 permit ip 172.20.0.0 2...

t.whiten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn client that is able to do their work with the Private (Default) filter enabled, but not the Public (Default) filter.I've copied the Public filter to a new one, and expect to see 'denied' type messages in the event log. I intended to watc...

bswitzer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All I have a few users that can't get anything but ISDN at home, well they still have some of our old setups we use to push out that are 3com Terminal Adapters that connect to the serial port. Does anyone know if there is a way to set the mtu with th...