cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to make a VPN Tunnel between to sites that are connected via Cisco 837. i can't raise the vpn connection between them.does anyone have a sample configuration that works to compare with mine ? any other suggestions ?thanks in advance .

nirsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To build a standard offering for small office clients, I have the following questions:1. Can a Cisco 826/8xx Router act as a "VPN-server" for 2-3 PC's with Cisco VPN Client installed ? IP FW / IPSEC 3DES IOS installed ? 2. Can a Cisco8xx also be a Ea...

pspy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have tunnels between 1721 devices and 1721 and Pix 515.We need to add a new site using ADSL with Dynamic IP. Appreciate any pointers (or sample) on how to setup site-to-site VPNwithout static IP.ThanksCC Low

CCLow1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a problem using HSRP for IPSEC in a router to PIX set up. Our two routers (3640 and 3725) run code that supports HSRP with IPSec.We have two cyrpto maps configured. One for a router to PIX set up and one for a router to router set up. We are ...

dkekai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

lan a--router a---router b----lan b ----router c-----lan ccan lan c communicate wth lan a and lan c CAN'T communicate with lan b?how to config vpn to archive this without ACL ?can anybody tell me how to find more info about GRE tunnel ? I can't find ...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I' running a VPN between a pair of PIX515E w/ 6.3.1 in LAN-based FO and a 1721 VPN router. My VPN tunnel is up and works fine both ways. I force a failover to the standby by pulling one of the cables on the Primary and the failover works fine and t...

dsamaan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im having a trouble in establishing vpn tunnel from cisco 1720 router having 12.5(4) ios to checkpoint firewall NG.Im pasting the debug output along with this mail.Teh debug messages shows problems in quick mode.Can anyone help me out.rypto isakmp...

syamc66 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to setup a VPN with the above and I'm getting IKE SA negotiationtimeouts (see below). Looking at the PIX debug output, the PIX seems tobe trying a whole load of transforms that I didn't ask for - which is whythe client times out (??...

Hello.I have got an request from a customer. In this scenario 3.6.4 Cisco VPN-Clients are connecting to a c1710 router running the new 12.2(15)T and using the XAuth authentication. When the userlogon appears, the user just have 30 seconds to key in t...

d.thelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've currently got a Cisco 1710 and a Cisco 831 router, with VPN functionality in it. I don't know a lot about VPNs but I have the 1710 up and running doing dial in users with the VPN client, and would like to get the 831 to do the same.I've confi...

eleith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a hub and spoke VPN that consists of 1710 routers at the remote sites and a PIX 515e at the hub site. The 1710's currently use sDSL connections to connect to corporate. I would like to add a second sDSL circuit at the remote sites ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: