cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if Cisco will be offering a clientless VPN connection in the near future? Other vendors have this option and is very desirable because you can check things like web e-mail remotely without installing a client. This comes in handy if ...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCan i run a PIX 501 to PIX 506 IPSec VPN thru a NATted network.My ISP presents me with private IP addresses that are statically NAT'd to a public IP address t location A. At loctaion B I have standard Public IP address. Is an IPSec VPN possib...

I dont do much security work so I am very weak on the PIX. Is there anyone out there with a cut and paste config for using the vpn client to connect to a 501 pix with 3des ?? I want the outside interface to get a dhcp address, and I want the client...

HiI've been working to replace our 806 router by a 831. I took the configuration from the 806 without modifying it and copied it in the 831. This router is configured to connect to 3 peers, 2 of which use isakmp, and 1 use manual ipsec, due to the pe...

flaquerre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX501 that sits behind a PIX515 which is doing nat, then I have a PIX506 that I want to establish a vpn with. So PIX501 to PIX506 through nat.Should this work without any problems or there specifics that I will have to implement.Kind regard...

I cannot get the Cisco Intergrated Client firewall to work as I believe it should.I am using client version 3.6.3 connecting the VPN 3060 concentrator running 3.6.7. I have configured client FW tab in user mgmt/group config to "firewall required" and...

bronning by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lan( static ip)-to-Lan(static ip) is fineLan( static ip)-to-Lan(static ip)+VPN Client is fineLan( static ip)-to-Lan(dynamic ip ) is fineLan( static ip)-to-VPN Client is fineLan( static ip)-to-Lan(dynamic ip )+VPN Client is not workingi think th...

saidap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. My question is this.It is possible to establish a VPN between a PIX Firewall and Sonicwall Firewall?.Of being like that, where I can find documentation in the matter?.Thanks in advance.R.a.M.

ramiro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Client

Is there a hardware device that will support multiple tunnels to VPN Concentrators?I'm working with several partners that have concentrators and they are all configured to allow connections from the Cisco VPN Software client. Most of the partners w...

jzsides by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to confirm if someone can tell me if it is possible for multiple users to use the Cisco VPN client when sharing an internet connection ex. through a D-LINK switch/router?I have been told I have to purchase a PIX 501 in order to do this.Thank...