cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an 506 Firewall with 6.2 software release that protect my Corporate LANI use an DSL access to Internet.I use VPDN and PPPOE to initiate the Internet connection. I will use the IPSEC functionnality to allow remote access to the Corporate LAN f...

hschlecht by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI have an ipsec tunnel setup between a cisco 2621 and a netscreen device. it seems to be working in that both sides can ping each other (haven't tried anything more adventureous than that just yet)but I am getting these messages in my logs on my lo...

brewerts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I wanted to ask a question which I thought one of you might know. My job is that of a tech support rep at a software company and although enough about topology to get me by, I'm not 100% certain how to explain this away with a specific tec...

mgreatho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a PIX 515 E (6.2) and 1710 (12.2) router for our company VPN solution.I do not think the equipment is performaning as it should be and am currently considering replacing with a concentrator.How do I check the cpu performance, memory...

s.jeffs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) private network on VPN Concentrator : 10.0.5.96/272) router private network : 192.168.1.0/24I have network list define on VPN Concentrator: 10.0.5.96/0.0.0.31 under local network 192.168.1.0/0.0.0.255 under remote networkI did define the crypto...

ccsam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to configure the pix to limit the vpn users access some specific ports like telnet for example.Thanks,

jmondaca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use the Cisco 1710 as a EzVPN client when having multiple networks behind the 1710 router and still run it in EzVPN client mode?Want to run PAT as in client mode and don't want the central site to see the networks behind the 1710.T...

Hi all,I need to configure the VPN between a Pix firewall and a VPN client; can I configure authentication with a local user database? ThanksMarco

I have central site and 8 brunches and I need to create tunnel to them to exchange ip traffic only. It can be done in two ways1. create GRE tunnel and encript it by IPSec.2. Do not create GRE tunnel. Use only IPSEC.First approach has two advantages.a...

slavon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im posting to inquire about the new feature introduced in rev 12.2(13)T1 called DMVPN. Has anyone had any experience configuring it? Good, bad? I have a scenario where im about to deploy 36 1760 bundles (CISCO1760-VPN/K9) with some 2611XM's and a...

I am having a problem when I https to a vpn 3030. I am able to log in but when I attempt to access any management functions I am log out and am back at the log on screen. I am running solaris 8.0 and netscape 7.0, are there any know incompatibility...