cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Would like to know what do I need to setup a VPN connection a) Between Interofficeb) remote users login to networkI have current devicesa) Cisco 2501 (Both offices) Ver 12.0b) Cisco 1700 with VPN bundlehow do i make 2501 use VPN? if 1700 can be ma...

keddans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there different concerns with accessing our network over a wireless VPN connection than from a broadband connection?Thanks, Judy.

judity by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to Cisco data sheet, one of the differences between VPN concentrator 3005 and 3015 is that 3005 is not upgradable and 3015 is. According to the same data sheet I see that with both models encryption is done in software. So, if I install SEP...

Hi all,I would like to do dial backup. My problem is I have a Primary VPN connection using ADSL and want to create a secondary VPN connection with a US Robotics modem hanging off my AUX port as the backup connection. What I need is when the tunnel g...

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm running pix 520 with 6.1(2) and I have some question. First, I got three tunnels, one to IOS Box, one to Linux FreeS/WAN and one to Intermate VPN 2000. All of them works but I realize strange thing. The IKE negotiation with last 2 tunnels ...

d.jursik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been attempting to get the VPN client for Solais 8 (version 3.5, Relase K9) to work. I'm using Solaris 8 10/01 and the lastest PPP (version 4). I can establish the connection to my ISP. I've setup the config files according to the documenation. ...

We have a Windows NT 4 / SP6 workstation that only sees ~150kbps into our network. The connection is DSL, 768kbps-capable each direction. The PC is a PIII 667 w/ 128MB RAM. She VPN's into a 5000 concentrator.The connection speed as-is is unusable ...

bwingard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ISP is going to be giving us a new IP address for serial interface on HO router, which is also the VPN endpoint peer for our remote sites. Remote sites use 1720 routers with IPSEC/FW feature pack. I want to be able to add the new ip address to th...

gclow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for information to setup the following...3640 VPN setup for Remote Client Access1. Enable Cisco Catalyst 3640 VPN IPsecrunning IOS 12.14 Fast Ethernet Ports with 100TX backbone connection to the Internet2. allowing at home workers with DSL St...

asucla by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anyone know how to configure a cisco router to enable a VPN session(IPSEC?) from a Sonicwall Client VPN from Internet to pass through. I'm using a Cisco 2500 series leased-line router with IOS 11.3 with IOS firewall. What must I include in th...

gimsiong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have downloaded the Cisco VPN Client 1.1, but I cannot locate the manual/docs to support this client version. Other Cisco docs are recommended PM 6.x users should run at least v3.x of the VPN Client, but I cannot find a 56-bit Crypotographic versi...

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues creating a pix to pix vpn with the remote site using dsl. I have run into back to back issues where the remote site has dsl and I cannot get a tunnel up. Is this just a coincident or is there more to thi...

chaack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN over internet with two Cisco 1710 routers, with NAT. It works fine. But I want to limit traffic over VPN with:interface Ethernet0rate-limit inpur access-group 103 8000 8000 8000 conform-action transmit exceed-action dropaccess-list 103 p...

My client has an existing PIX-PIX IPsec VPN between their offices thoughout the world. They wish to start using a video conferencing application that multicast the video streams to interested parties. I read somewhere that a PIX will not pass multica...

wrockall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes