cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to install VPN Client 3.5 on home machine for telecommuting purposes. Setup will not install stating that "Internet Connection Sharing" must be "Uninstalled". I have gone through the Network Connections and set what I think to be the proper ...

I'm new in Cisco VPN/Firewall products and don't know how it works in Home Users. Can someone explain:1- Can I use Cisco VPN Client Software for Home Users to Office on PIX 501?2- How it works?3- Where can I download VPN Client Software and its free ...

clayton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,A customer of mine is trying to run a Cisco VPN Client 3.5.1 from behind Microsoft ICS (on Win98SE).They claim to be having problems with it, even with the IPSec over NAT option turned on (client side)... Don't know yet if they have it turn...

Config: PIX 520, software 5.1(2), currently we static nat for about 40 PC inside firewall in order to communicate to a Nortel VPN concentrater of another big corporation. All PC have Nortel VPN client. Question: Can I just have a few statements so I ...

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with DSL access. I was wondering if I could put a PIX 501 at each end and create a VPN between the two sites. I expect that there will only be one tunnel between the sites and no other locations will be included in the network. Tryin...

dwthomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to telnet to PIX over VPN. Have local pool set up for VPN dialer as 172.16.1.1-172.16.1.50. Do I need to just setup a telnet statement to allow access from the local pool? ex: telnet 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.0 insideConfig from PIX:ip local pool ...

terry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the issues you are facing with your use of VPN? What VPN issues would you like to discuss on the Networking Professionals Connection?Please let us know by posting your comments to this conversation.Thank you for visiting the Cisco Networking...

Central site with pix and remote sites with ipsec ios, vpn over internet.Could I configure a pix to be both a central vpn peer for many remote sites (via internet) and to be a central controller for remote sites central internet access.In other words...

I get [ire] IRE registry key access errorfrom CSPM after I have set up all the properties and everything to enable IPSec to one of my sensors.Running CSPM 2.3.3i and Sensors are 3.0(3)S15

rcrowe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515 and am using the vpn client 3.5.1 to connect users from the internet. Currently I have a split tunnel that puts 10./8 traffic over the vpn and everything else over the local network. What I would like to do is break the tunnel and ...

tbearden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a site to site VPN on an 827 router to a Netscreen firewall. The VPN works fine, I can ping from one private network to the other. However, when telnetted into the 827 router, I cannot ping hosts at the other end of the VPN, also I ca...

database by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes