cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

On my PIX515 at console is configured security access asking username: and password: that I don't know unfortunatly de TACACS server with that password isn't any more.I already tried the standard recovery password procedure for the PIX515 with softw...

marmog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone found issues with the 3.1 client running on win2k pro?It works fine on my laptop. But, at my clients site (they have a NT SBS 4.5 server) as soon as you put the client on the laptop you cannot see the printers shared on the server.Any sugg...

m.long by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a PIX/VPN in my lab. The PIX is running version 6.1 the VPN client is 3.5 running on W2K. I am not using radius/tacacs authentication. The following works fine:- IP protocols- Ping servers by netbios name- DNS resolutionWhat doesn'...

sgamer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I require some assistance. I have setup up the spid's and just need to get the router to connect via the ISDN card.I would like to connect to an ISP using this router and then for a client using the Cisco VPN client software to gain access to the fil...

Hi,I am trying to configure Layer 3 IPSec VPN for remote users to access, on a Cisco 2600 Router. I got everything working with Cisco Secure VPN Client 1.1 however I found out that it does not run on Win2K or XP which some of the users have. And I do...

gvolovich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two PIX 525 with DMZ's. I have a VPN tunnel created between the two. The users on the inside network at site A have to get to a server on the DMZ at site B. I currently have site A accessing the DMZ server at site B by its Internet address....

mike-t by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've experiencing problems setting up a VPN (IPsec based.)Hardware: two cisco1751 (isdn)IOS version 12.1(3)XT2Configuration: IPsec (auth & confidentiality), isakmp (preshared key method)The system works perfectly if not using IPsec.The problem seems ...

Hi all,can i assign a particular policy to a user that connects to my network with my PIX using VPN Client (which type of VPN Client?) ?I think that i can do that with VPN Concentrator but can i do with PIX too?Or can i assign a particular IPs to my ...

rbaldanzi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN connections coming into the Cisco 1605 router. But the remote VPN client is using any ISP and the VPN clients have the DHCP address of the ISP. And different ISP have different Ip addresses. Therefore the IP addresses coming into my cisc...

huytuan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a hub-spoke setup between a central site and 3 Remote sites. IPSec VPN tunnels establish fine and data can pass.....sort of. Any sized UDP packets are routed back-and-forth between the central and remote sites. TCP however causes some serio...

nohare by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I installed the VPN Client 3.5.1.Rel-9 on Windows XP ProI can no longer switch users (Fast User Switching) without first having to log off. This client is for home use and I have a number of people who like the XP ability to switch users (Fast...

I think this is something that should be able to be done, but I want to verify it before we make the final cutover. I have several ipsec vpns going from my router to other routers/firewalls on the internet. This was/is fine going out a single inter...

mparker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes