cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an IPsec tunnel established for lan-lan connection via 3000 to 806. IP traffic works fine. I do have a device which requires bridging and am looking for commands to accomplish. Can bridging be done over this connection?

We have two T1`s for internet access at our client`s site load balanced using 2 Nokia`s IP440 security appliances runnnig Checkpoint FireWall 4.1. There are 20 of us that use Cisco Vpn 5000 Client to access or corporate network in Texas going thru th...

emelendez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a VPN set up between PIX and Cisco 2600 running 12.1(7). SAs are being established just fine, and packets are going thru, but, after some time, VPN stops forwarding. On Cisco side I see only three different error messages that appear at...

alamar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup VPN client 1.1 connecting to PIX-525 with extended authentication by Cisco ACS 3.0 (TACACS+).My customer want to have access control by user group for some of the server.Could I assign IP address by TACACS+ and then filter it by ACL?Or t...

leungyp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a WIN2000 system I'm trying to VPN into a PIX520 over a DSL line that uses PPPoE (EnterNet 300 is the PPPoe client). I can connect to the Internet using the PPPoE client. Then I start the VPN client. I connect to the inside network- I can pi...

We've a lan to lan VPN connection. I want to backup this by ISDN. If the VPN goes down my ISDN is comming up on both sides but at the side where the VPN is still active it will route the packets to the VPN instead of the ISDN connection.Any one any e...

I have the customer with the following requirements: Central site and 10 remote sites. He wants to do IPSec VPN from remote sites to the central site over the Internet. That's fine. Should Internet connection become unavailable, customer wants VPN de...

I would like to use my Cisco 7660 IP phone from my house. Could I establish a site to site vpn connection with a 806 gateway router to my PIX 525? I can connect a PC to my PIX with a 3.1 VPN client over my cable modem. Any information on how to ac...

stawse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a situation where one remote router has a VPN connection to HQ router 1 and a backup VPN connection to HQ router 2. Over the VPN link to HQ 1, EIGRP is running. What would be advisable in this situation :1. run also EIGRP on the Backup VPN link2. ...

I'm trying to set up a MS VPN behind a Cisco 1750 router. The MS Server has a local IP of 192.168.2.200 and a public address of 63.xxx.xxx.227. The router is configured to NAT all 63.xxx.xxx.227 traffic to 192.168.2.200. When I connect from anothe...

johnl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes