cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up IPSEC communication between my CSPM 2.3.2i S8 and my 3.0(1)S8 IDS Sensor! I bootstraped the Sensor whit "ipsectool" commands, that was generated by cspm (It is always 2 ipsectool commands!It is ok? which one to use?) and the Sensor started c...

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my comany is currently running a VPN, partly using the Cisco VPN Client.I am working on developing a PKI. Is it possible to get the Cisco VPN Client running with certificates.Thanks for your help

j.spieth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a 1720 Router with one DSU/CSU T1 Serial Interface and one FastEthernet Interface. Our T1 interface is connected directly to our ISP/Internet. The FastEthernet connection is our DMZ and is attached to a hub. Our Proxy Server, Web...

clovejoy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone configured w2k vpn to connect to a 515 using pre-shared keys ?I've already setup a tunnel for win98 users using cisco vpn client 1.0. I also have cisco vpn client 3.0 but it doesn't appear you can configure it for pre-shared keys only.Any...

eshepherd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing a site to site vpn using two 1720's. I will be configuring NAT (static and overload) on both routers. The question is 1. When defining the traffic that gets encrypted by ipsec should i specify the private ip range or should i specify the p...

stevent by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 UR and I am trying to put an NT VPN server behind it. I have opened TCP port 1723 and GRE any. I read in a tech article that I also need to open "IP protocol port 47". I cannot figure out the conduit statement that opens that. An...

ivisops by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, when I try to apply the ipsec crypto map to the interface, it gives me an error "Cannot apply IPSEC crypto map with tag xxx to VIP interface". May I know why is that so? how to solve this problem?

I'm having a bit of a problem possibly someone can help me with. I have a PIX with an inner and outer DMZ setup, and I am running ver 6.0. I have my ipsec VPN setup and running fine authing to NDS via Bordermanager Radius Services. I have full connec...

We have a couple of vendors we regularly transmit data to or from. They want us to install Cisco's Secure VPN client to some of our internal PC's so we can transmit this data securely. My question is: can I protect my PC and network from being seen b...

jneathery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to view a log of all passed and failed attempts coming across my VPN Concentrator 3005. I am currently using Cisco ACS to do this for VPN through the firewall. I have setup a radius server through the ACS to authenticate the users, and activit...

jpoulos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm researching VPN's and looking to begin a VPN. I'm unsure what would be the best approach for a multiple site to site solution. Should I go PIX to PIX? VPN Router to PIX? VPN Router to VPN Router? VPN Concentrator? Looking for some suggestions...

shade007x by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes