cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have VPN client software setup with Cisco 1720And we have some problem connecting using VPN client software on the local LAN (remote office).They use the LAN modem to share local file/printers and they need to connect to corporate office to get the...

aanalla by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone implemented a VPN (IPSEC) connection between a cisco router and other devices ? We want to implement a cisco-watchguard communication.ThanksChristoph

ohliger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Novell 5.0 network with a Cisco 3000 concentrator. We are using laptop computers to dial into the Internet and then establish the VPN to our network. When I use a Dell laptop with Win2K and login to the Novell network the speed is adequate...

tjewell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day! I m jun working at Liberty Telecoms, regarding on how to establish VPN Interconnection, we planning to host a VPN can i ask what firt things to do or devices i need? any suggestions out there?Best regards,Jun AlajidPhilippines

jralajid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got an ISP customer who wants to give remote access VPN service to their customers. They have enterprise leased lines for the Internet service. They want to communicate cust A's home user to his company over their RAS and routers ( maybe vp...

uaskan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We're looking to set up VPN's, and we already have a few in place, but our dilema is that we want to force the remote end to do all their internet access/browsing through us, and take advantage of our tracking, logging, firewall, etc. We have...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,We are planning to replace our current frame-relay network with a VPN in the next 60 days. Although I think I know the direction we should take, it always helps to get a second opinion. We have three offices each having a 2620 connecting...

msollars by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a client that needs to establish an IPSec tunnel from behind PAT on an 804 ISDN router. The router will be configured to get a dynamic address on the BRI from the ISP. The node that is running the vpn client is directly connected to th...

I have checked that L2tp can or not use the UDP port 1701, but when i have the tunnel up i always have a different UDP port then i can´t filter the L2TP port.I wonder if the LAC or the LNS assignthe UDP port for the tunnel/Renato

renato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How log will it take to set up router based VPN's (IPSEC with no header encryption)? All of the VPN locations will have fixed IP addresses

clive by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are trying to establish an ipsec tunnel between vpn 3000 and it's client which is behind a checkpoint. Checkpoint is making port address translation. Ipsec through nat is configured on the concentrator( udp port 10000). Though we configured to ...

uoktay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We're looking to set up VPN's, and we already have a few in place, but our dilema is that we want to force the remote end to do all their internet access/browsing through us, and take advantage of our tracking, logging, firewall, etc. We have ...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using win98se workstation with cisco vpn5000 client connecting through an NT4 server running winroute in NAT mode.I connect fine to my corporate vpn. However there seems to be no dns available. I can ping addresses by number but not name. I can ...

cgilpin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes