cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a Cisco 678 ADSL Router, a Watchguard Firebox II and 2 2600 series routers, and a 5248AS. I also purchased CiscoSecure ACS. We want to implement VPN, but I'm not really satisfied with the security on the Firebox for VPN. Does anyone ...

t-adamson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following VPN topology working successfully:Redundant PIX520 Firewalls (IOS 5.2.1)VPN Client 1.1Crypto dynamic-map setting for Corporate VPN usersLocal IP address poolWe now want to provide authentication through the Secure ACS (2.6) NT 4...

rlesyshyn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is their any way of getting an IPSEC tunnel on a pix to failover to an ISDN router? I have read about ways of getting IPSEC on a router to failover using EIGRP on GRE tunnels, is this sort of configuration viable when running over a PIX.

dmurnin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody know what an ISP would key on in monitoring for and/or filtering VPN tunnels (IPsec in particular) with regard to the rumors (or fantasies) of ISP's charging extra for VPN use ???Thanks...Vyto

some assistance on the following would be most aprreciated:I have a LAN in two different countries that I would like to join by using IPSEC tunneling and VPN routers.There are three LAN's involved. Two are in the same country attached bu a serial lin...

We are uing PIX 515 FW ver 5.3(1)> > We have a 1Mbps link to internet and are connected to our remote office via> PIX to PIX VPN.> But we are facing some problems with the VPN connectivity all of a sudden> the VPN connectivity drops even if the inter...

mahavirsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We recently purchased a PIX firewall 515 and are attempting to establish VPN connectivity for our remote users (3DES). I'm very confused on what solution is what and what version works with what. First of all, our Cisco VAR sold us the Cis...

whitelori by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to put to work an access-VPN (remote clients to PIX firewall) with a Microsoft CA. We already have a Microsoft CA working with a Web-based application and would like to use the same CA for the VPN but we do not want to have users being able t...

sapao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco currently have or plan to have a VPN client for mobile devices like the Ipaq to allow wireless connectivity to a corporate network?

jhuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a department that uses an Altiga Client to connect to another company's 3030 VPN concentrator running ver. 3.0 software. While everyone else in our company goes through a Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 for their internet access, this department h...

khusted by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deploying several VPN 3002 Hardware clients in network extension mode logging onto vpn3030 with userid/password and IPSec group. Desire to create a filter and rule to apply to each vpn 3002 userid to allow only a prefined IP address ( dsl static addr...

rrfe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is user Cisco Client 3000 (ver 3.0) over a Cisco Concentrator. With the various clients that we support we have ran into an issue with people not being able to connect via their cable modem. I saw an article a few weeks ago stating that...

lclute by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes