cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I am trying to establish a S2S vpn between Cisco FTD and Draytek. The Draytek has a dynamic public IP, and the Cisco FTD static. I can see phase 1 establish, however no joy with phase 2. I think it may be a NAT traversal issue, however I am a ...

Is it possible to download non-Cisco software from the ASA? I'm looking into a way to download and install the Azure MFA client when the remote user logs into VPN. If it's not possible is there a way to display a message that would require the end-us...

bbcstone by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI we are using ASA version 9.8(1) .. which does not seems to be mentioned as affected release. [reference bug tracking at https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCue42170  ]But i want to ensure if anyone is already using this version 9...

Hello We have a situation, due to an incorrect GPO update, all the remote users have lost ability to connect to VPN using anyconnect, they get error "Unable to load preferences file', the solution of which is to delete the profiles folder and login t...

Hi, I hope that you are doing good. My client have two ASA actif/passif . He had an AnyConnect license with 8 connections simultaneous. Know he will increase connection numbre to 25 connections simultaneous.I dowloaded a trial license and when i exec...

Hi Cisco Experts, I know there is a way to configure Ldap map for getting authentication ans authorization to specified groups only. Is there any way to configure the same for 2F authentication. Let me brief you here my requirement. I have configured...

Hello, we have a really strange site to site tunnel issue on several ASAs.We are running VPN tunnels between a small site and three bigger ones.The small office has an ASA 5505, the other three ones are ASA 5510.One of the tunnels is working for mont...