cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have a remote access VPN on FTD 2110.When a user connects the encapsulation of SSL tunnel is TLSv1.2, but the encapsulation of DTLS tunnel is DTLSv1.0.How could I change it to be more secure? Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

I have a 5512-x pair in Active Standby that is used for both AnyConnect VPN sessions for users and also @ 40 IIPSec/L2TP VPN tunnels for remote sites. The Documentation for the 5512 states that it can handle 250 IPSec tunnels and 250 AnyConnect sessi...

GS2778 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup my lab ASAv (Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.7(1)8) but I got stuck. When I try to create a VLAN I get this:firewall# conf tfirewall(config)# interface vlan 100                             ^ERROR: % Invalid...

I am having a tough time getting a basic VPN configuration working. AAA auth to Active Directory, local IP pool. I have tried searching for this error, but have not had any luck. I turned on debug for aaa, ssl, webvpn and have not had any luck in det...

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.44.42 PM.png
mcvosi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, All, I sincerely hope you, and your families, and your co-workers are all well.  I am sure we are also all neck deep in VPN stuff ATM. Has anyone had any experience running Anyconnect and the Akamai ETP client (think Umbrella competitor) toget...

nplusplus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes