cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - Sorry for the vague question, I'm kinda out of my element here.   I work for our desktop team and manage our SCCM environment.  We are looking to upgrade our AnyConnect client version in the near future.  The team that manages AnyConnect and ...

Shotogo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL Ciphers

hey everyone I have an FTD1010 Firewall with an ASA 9.13(1) installed on it am having a problem with my SSL VPNI checked a little and I found that I have only one cipher which is DES-CBC-SHAthis is the output of my show SSL ciphersCurrent cipher conf...

Ma3n by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know why my IPSec tunnel is up/down state on every day .When i  use sh ip int bri command  tunnel status is always up.But i when i use "show logging "  , show as below messages.Let me know it is normal ? it will effect to performan...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day all,I need some help to remove trust point from asa. Recently I created a local trust point and created self sign certificate and enroll it to asa to test any connect.now I m stuck with that certificate as config didn't workout as expected. ...

greetings,forgot to uninstall anyconnect 3.1 from my mac prior to updating to OSX 10.15 (64bit)Have not been using Anyconnect for 5 years (place of work changed system) and forgot about it. Am trying to clean up my system & cannot use the uninstall a...

Dear all, I'm struggling with an ASA 5506 config for VPN.Simple config, outisde is static and connected to the provider router (192.168.0.0/24) and inside is 192.168.1.0/24. ASA is not handling DHCP cause there is a domain controller doing it, which ...

mau792 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I’ve been tshooting an issue for an older environment and wanted to run past the theory with what I was thinking the issue was as not that familiar with dynamic maps on an ASA.**Problem statement** – Can’t connect to IPSEC remote access from a...

Hi,A friend 4 hours a way has enlisted my help even though I am not the right person for it. To add complexity, he wasn't straight forward from the start. In short, he had a working Site to Site VPN working but someone from ISP made changes to the se...

Rio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm kind of new to Cisco licensing, we're a small business, as per now I'm using the standard license delivered with my ASA 5506, which includes 2 Anyconnect users, but PC-based only. I'd like to extend it to mobile solution, 2 users will b...

mau792 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to configure a 6500 FWSM module to allow a windows based IPSEC VPN to terminate to it and allow access to the protected inside network. The documentation for the FWSM talks about configuring the FWSM for remote access and managemen...

yvasanthk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes