cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We're looking to replace an existing iWAN installation with DMVPN.  The current setup utilize MPLS and INET in each location.  We will be replacing MPLS links with second INET links, so each site (7 total) will have 2 Internet links, and 2 Rou...

Dean-VA by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been locked out of using my VPN over the past week because of the error "Failed to Load Preferences". Whenever I open the cisco anyconnect and select the current selection or enter in a new connection I get that error. I have tried reins...

schwimms1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a scenario as below:Site A (static IP) : Checkpoint (R77.20 )Site B (ADSL pppoe DHCP) : Cisco ASA5506 9.8(2) Site A  <<< Lan-2-Lan VPN >>> Site BWe are seeing tunnel is getting 'up' (both phase 1 & 2), but don't see any traffic in the tunn...

maktala007 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Good Day,I have a problem with my site-to-site vpn connection between my two cisco 1900 router, attached files are the output of some show command and i have also attached the configuration file of two router; please help me to troubleshoot thi...

i have 2 sites, site A and Bsite B has firewallsite A has multiple VLANs in the network ( say 50,60,70)from site A i can ping all the networks, ie: netowrk 10 and network 172 on side B and get reply no problemfrom site B the only issue with network 1...

adel85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there!   I'm about to roll out AnyConnect VPN on an ASA 5515x, but I need some help to figure out the licensing requirements before I move forward.   We have just over a hundred employees that would theoretically have access to the VPN using thei...

I have a 5506-X running 9.9(2)61 and ASDM 7.13(1).  I have had to stay on 9.9 due to it having the FirePOWER services module running.  It is configured for Webvpn and has the headend Anyconnect packages installed.  I recently updated them to the late...

Recently replaced a Cisco ASA 5525 for remote users, but there is only 2 anyconnect premium peers as the attached figure shown (show activation-key detail). So how can i upgrade from 2 to its max capacity 750 peers and which exact license should i bu...

clipboard_image_1571951805442.png

Hi All, I'm having a really difficult time getting Anyconnect tunnelALL (Hairpin) to work.  - Client connects- Split tunnel works fine- PCAP trace shows traffic destined for Internet NOT being natted. The client successfully connects but when "Tunnel...

This scenario might not be possible, but maybe there's a workaround;We are using Cisco Anyconnect to connect to company resources. We also have a second vpn-installation with added security for access to a second network on a different site, a 3rd pa...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i allI am trying to use NAM for deploying our corporate networks.As part of this the Cisco AnyConnect client will take over Windows Wifi.The corporate networks work fine but we have an issue with the user networks.The corporate profiles are being dis...

xxxionukk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have anyconnect VPN and I would like to set up a profile that performs authentication with AD credentials and machine certificate.With AD credentials I am ok.I am not sure about the certificate.  How can I use the machine certificate and no...