cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA version: 9.9.2Anyconnect Version's: 4.8.03052 and 4.9.01095  I am testing out the Anyconnect management tunnel with trusted network detection. I followed a guide at www.petenetlive.com/KB/Article/0001503 as well as the Cisco provided documentati...

BJ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking for a utility to create *.mo files in order to customize the Secure Client interface. Files should be submitted here: C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco Secure Client\l10n\fr\LC_MESSAGES  Also, at the local policy level, I want to remove t...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco have tool to identify what type of traffics within IPsec ESP encrypted packet?FlowPic: Encrypted Internet Traffic Classification is as Easy as Image Recognition | IEEE Conference Publication | IEEE XploreThanks,Audie

onibala by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to create a VPN Tunnel between HQ1 and HQ2 for Valn11 (Network 192.168.27.128/26 and 192.168.28.128/26).I checked the settings a couple of times but it seems that the VPN Tunnel did not work.The setting have done when checking wit...

22cc0127 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SITE-SITE VPN

Hello,Is it possible to do a site to site VPN between two FTDs managed by same FMC?if yes, for each do you choose remote device as "Extranet" or its "Real name" under the drop down - say under Node B: - Device Name, - Device :-.Your assistance will b...

fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear all,I would like to ask you about routing on ASA 5520.When i add command route on ASA it show message like this.ASA(config)# route online 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.189.133.65 ERROR: Cannot add route entry, conflict with existing routesI can...

rechard_hk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to configure failover in flex anyconnect vpn? There are two routers - primary and secondary. If primary is not reachable, the remote vpn should failover to the secondary one. How do I achieve it ?Couldn't find any relevant solution. PLEASE HELP.

MriduD by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  Ive got an Asav instance running in AWS.  The volume attached to the instance is not encrypted.  Does anyone know if there are there any consequences/downsides to encrypting the volume from the AWS console?  I cant find any documentation saying ...

aguy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Expert,As you can see the topology, I was trying to configure the IPSec VPN, but failed. Ping is successful between RA and RB, but fails between PC0 to PC1 (between the Netwok 10.1.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24). Can anyone help me, why the VP...

IPsec_VPN.png
motiar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes