cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So I was creating VPN connection on my router from this guide https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/l2tp-over-ipsec-on-cisco-ios-router-using-windows-8/ta-p/3142831 And after that I can connect but there is no internet connection. I dont ...

Luffy120 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, hoping someone has come across this one before Getting the following error in ASDM - other side is a Fortinet but I have no access to that side. IP = x.x.x.x, Attempting to establish a phase2 tunnel on Customer-VTI01 interface but phase1 tunn...

Hi all,  I'm doing some reading but thought I'd post here too. I'm after a high level overview and then some details on how to get up SSL VPN setup for users on a ASA.  I've done some of the config already.  The trustpoint , the certificate request a...

Sk391 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello!! i am facing a certain problem. there was an established vpn site to site between two remote cisco routers. the one cisco router is removed and replaced by a unify router. if i configure the vpn on the unify gui with the same settings as the c...

akapatos by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking for purchasing Cisco Anyconnect License for our new FTD 4110 devices in Active Standby mode. Our only requirement is Anyconnect VPN. I am confused with the Anyconnect licenses. There is huge price difference between the first and secon...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone! Recently I have been asked to move my firewall services from our ASAs to another vendor.  I want to keep using the ASA for remote access VPN since we have anyconnect widely deployed across the company and we already paid for th...

I have an cisco 1111-8p router with  static IP from ISP. I want to connect to my home network (192.168.1.0 /24) from any place. For example I want to connect via VPN (from work office or PC 200 miles away) to my network to check something on NAS serv...

comment_UlSj9bXoLCnhL0Azq71jSmWIvMvkICng,w400.jpg
Luffy120 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I might simply miss something in the FMC but I just cannot find the VPN dashboard...according to FMC guide, it should be just there under the summary dashboards but it is not there... i want to see the current anyconnect users logged in on the FTDs m...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Tunnel IKEV2

Hi All, Whether we can use the crytomap in IKEV2? I heard the cryptomap is an older one and it is the version of IKEV1. But in one of the IKEV2 config they called the cryptomap instead of tunnel interface? Kindly correct me and explain the theory. Th...

Hi All This is my first post here so please bear with me. I am trying to connect an L2TP client to Cisco ISR 4321 router (I have previously done this successfully with 29xx series).  The client connects, the virtual interface comes up, IP address get...

roberthudd by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes