cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've noticed that the installation of AMP enabler module in AnyConnect does not use the local machine proxy configuration no matter whether I configure the proxy in the AMP policy or not. Is there any way to force the connector to use the proxy? On t...

Team Hi,While reading about IPSec VPN the below mentioned statement has raised me a doubt  "The peer that has traffic that should be protected will initiate the IKE phase 1 negotiation." So as per the above statement it states that the peer which has...

Mani3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have a 5508 ASA and we have a Remote Access VPN (192.168.1.0/24) and also a S2S that connects to Azure. The remote Access VPN users can ping resources on the internal network just fine. However, trying to ping resources on the other side of the S2S...

byates by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vpHello, I've been asked to configure the following set-up :The traffic comming to 1.1.1.1/32 needs to be NATed and forwarded to 10.133.8.28, across a site to site VPN.I'm using an ASA firewall (left side) and a Palo Alto firewall (right side). For n...

Drawing1.png

I can not for the life of me see where I set the DPD timers when using IKEv2 on the ASA.  All of the Documentation and guides seem to only talk about it using IOS and/or FlexVPN.  does anyone know what the command is?

TheSlyOne by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN and DHCP

We have two Cisco 5508X firewalls (one is for failover).  For VPN, we use the old Cisco VPN Client (5.7) and IPSEC.  In the configuration of the firewall, clients authenticate against the domain controller’s address.  The domain controller’s OS is MS...

We are not using clientless VPN access so we have enabled "Shutdown portal login page". If we go to our web page it says that it is not used and no login is available, but we can see in logs that someone trying to login. We are getting this log messa...

I want to know what is the best practice to design my Meraki and LAN/WAN network. I have a working network right now but I am trying to understand why it is like that and how can I improve it. Please see attached file.   Thanks Scene Mayer

Hi All, I have create 2 user as below: user: admin (able access asdm,ssh but not able to anyconnect).user: vpnuser1 (able to use anyconnect but not able access asdm and ssh) My problem is i able to restrict vpnuser1 only access anyconnect vpn, but wh...

fri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes