cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have been informed that there is a potential vulnerability on our ASA SSL VPN since the webvpn is enabled. here is the config on the ASA with specific questions. please advise:webvpnenable outsidehttp-headershsts-serverenablemax-age 31536000incl...

Hello CommunityWe are replacing ASA 5500-X as RA - VPN Concentrator with Firepower 3105 managed with Firewall management Centre 7.4.In the ASA I can find a Syslog Viewer (Latest ASDM Syslog Messages) in the ASDM dashboard and under Monitoring> VPN > ...

mjauner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can get a Meraki MX to successfully Connect to Cisco IOS-XE (C8200-1N-4T), However, when I advertise multiple subnets on the Meraki side, the Cisco side will only add one subnet via one SA (and a random one at that - but possibly the highest number...

mpayneSC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, I configured RA VPN on FMC to 2 different access groups first is VPN for Users and the second one is for Administrators, I configured LDAP attribute mapping from manuals, but it is not working, I have two groups in my Active Directory VPN ...

111.png 222.png 333.png

Example provided is on 1941 ISR routers with 15.2(2)T1 software.  One router has 15.3(1)T.IKEv2 with pre-shared key comes up fine.IKEv2 with certificates gives auth exchange fail errorIKEv1 with same certificates comes up fine.The above were Microsof...

pjetupjetu by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a simple topology trying to secure the Layer 3 links using VTI profile between DCA to OFFiCECORE1 and OFFICECORE2 to DCBThe tunnel is up on both ends and I receive routes, however not able to ping.DCA#sh ip route ospf10.0.0.0/8 is variably ...

I was wondering if it were possible to get a home network (via VPN) to look like a group of comptuers on the network? I've got a PC and a printer with a Jet Direct card. I would like to create a VPN where I can work from home and get into our netw...

t_reed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI'm trying to establish a VPN connection using Cisco AnyConnect. Our company's VPN server implements ISE Posture policies and multi-factor authentication with Duo.Althought I am establishing the VPN connection, nothing seend to work. Here's t...

Screenshot_20240909_102115.png
ffknob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the process to register new clients with the Cisco Secure Client cloud management platform, located here:https://secure-client.apjc.security.cisco.com/ This used to be part of SecureX (which went EOL).  This is the seperate client management ...