cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We  have DMVPN with about 10 spokes primary carrier is Level3/Centrurylink and various internet providers.   We are seeing an issue with 2 offices on Spectrum Business internet 300/20 where transfer speeds wont go above 20Mbps.   Has anyone seen any ...

hi, Please find below the following configuration of my firewall.ASA Version 7.2(3) !interface Management0/0 nameif VPN-TEST security-level 0 ip address 192.168.92.1 255.255.255.252   mtu VPN-TEST 1500same-security-traffic permit inter-interfaceacces...

Today I have problem connecting to the VPN with AnnyConnect and the error I got is below:    The annyconnect package on the secure gateway could not be located.  You may be experiencing network connectivity issues.  Please try connecting again       ...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to configure IKEv2 on a 2921.   I followed this guide: http://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/Cisco-IOS-router-IKEv2-AnyConnect-Suite-B-Crypto.html   I can see my Windows Client selects a certificate: Function: ConnectMgr::nextClientCertFile: Conn...

Hi,   I have recently encountered some issues with my Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v 4.4.04030.   It was previously working fine and I was able to connect to the VPN as per normal. However, recently, I have had the issue with it being stuc...

1.PNG
Jermms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very simple LAN-2-LAN between two cisco routers running IOS version 12.4(15)T8 as follows:RouterA:crypto isakmp key test123 address 4.2.97.15 no-xauthcrypto isakmp policy 1 encr aes 256 hash sha authentication pre-share group 5 lifetime 8640...

Hello all   We are running ASA with AnyConnect and have encountered a requirement I've previously not considered. Some users need to establish a _second_ VPN connection to an endpoint within the campus network, and are finding that the static routes ...

Hi,  Is it possible in ASA to map 2x certificate in 1 interface so that VPN users will not shown an error about the certificate something like this configuration?   ssl trust-point <Trustpoint-Name-1> Outside ssl trust-point <Trustpoint-Name-2> Outsi...

hi All,   i have a ASR 1000 router and I have configured anyconnect on the WAN interface, I can connect with  anyconnect Client 4.x from insite but cannot connect from outside.   cisco tac sent me this mail :   <<<<Dear  , Thank you for contacting Ci...

DAK007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes