cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How do i control what networks / Hots  my any-connect VPN user group can access?   Ex:   I have a group called EXTERNAL I want EXTERNAL only to have access to 192.168.1.5 and 192.168.1.10 hosts and nothing else. Where do i place my statements ?

Hello all, At present, Remote access users are getting authenticated from our AD server using LDAP. Moving forward we are planning to implement SSO/SAML for authentication. Is there any way to import the IDP XML metadata directly into the ASA?    htt...

vsurresh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We have the send office opening soon and need to extend a network of existing office to a new office. We also need two offices connected with a tunnel. So I thought about creating a L2TP tunnel over IPsec VPN. I found this article but it des...

Good day, community!   I have an issue with ACL for site-to-site VPN on cisco ASA 5525 9.5.(1). We have remote partner and we have to share some subnets with them. Some of these subnets should be accessible only via dedicated ports. At first, we had ...

I am running Classic IOS 15.7(3)M with Site-to-Site VPN interface Tunnel1 ip address negotiated tunnel source GigabitEthernet0 tunnel mode ipsec ipv4 tunnel destination <my peer IP> tunnel path-mtu-discovery tunnel protection ipsec profile defaultend...

pingduck by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network environment consisting of 8 Cisco ASA5506 appliances.  The main office serves as the hub, and the 7 satellite offices are connected to this main office by site-to-site IPSec tunnels. The main office provides all Active Directory, fil...

Hi All,   I have a new ask that is pretty straight forward: Right now, anyone with a valid account can download and connect to VPN using AnyConnect. We would like to restrict this to only allow corporate imaged assets connecting. This might be both W...

Hi everyone,   I'm new in the Cisco community. I have some problem for access of my VPN anyconnect from outside... All work in my LAN (Radius authentification, Web page for download my client) but nothing from outside... I have the same problem for a...

Wam83CA by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one hub and 12 sites . The hub is configured for EzVPN Server + DMVPN ( with ipsec ) . I get these kinds of errors normally however everything was working fine . Today all the branches when down and when i restarted the router there were no tu...