cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

2821 with NME-X-23ES-1G-P

I've been messing with an EtherSwitch module and I can't seem to get it to function the way I want.  The router will connect with the ONT and I have connectivity.  I can ping the Vlan on the switch from the router....but no traffic, no ip's being pus...

VPN Client install - Error 27850

Greetings-Attempting to install VPN Client 5.0.07.0290 on a WinXP SP3 box.  First attempted while logged into machine using AD credentials resulted in the following message:Error 27850. Unable to manage networking component.  Operating system corrupt...

iholdings by Beginner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Slow speed with 5508-X

Hi Folks, So we paid for a 10Mb/s line with our ISP, however we're only seeing speeds of 35-50kb/s unfortunately through the ASA We only have 2 users connected and we see that CPU is only < 1%. I see from the searches that alot of folks have had mult...

jeff.ghi by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PPPoE client on subinterface

I had a config working great on my 2811, so I thought it should work on a 2821 . Below is the config Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1858 bytes!! Last configuration change at 04:51:34 UTC Mon Sep 25 2017!version 15.1serv...

Resolved! Anyconnect users cannot access internal network

Hi!Just sat up a new Anyconnect VPN solution for a customer. It works almost perfect. The anyconnect users cannot reach the internal network storage. The anyconnect users can reach the internet but nothing on the internal network. (Have removed all p...

HampusAtea by Beginner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect cannot confirm gateway

Received this message when trying to VPN into company network: AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway. The local network may not be trustworthy. Please try another network

assign a static IP to a specific VPN client

hey , as the subject, i want to assign a static IP to a specific vpn client. so everytime the user account dial in the ASA, will got the same VPN IP. i am using l2tp over ipsec vpn, and integrated with windows NPS server (as aaa server). below is my ...

ronald.su by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SBL on Windows 10 Pro 64bits 1703

hello, Does the SBL module work on Windows 10 ?I have install Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client 3.1.13015 but i can't find where i can enable Start before Login (logon).Nobody can help me please,Thank you in advance,Deezy, 

deezy_do by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Server connectivity

In my network, i have two servers A & B. A is a production (Active) server and B is a test server or we can say  Backup server because during some conditoin we force server B as an Active server. I can connect and access bot he servers but the issue ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: