cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I am a bit confused, I saw a Cisco documents that contradicts what they are saying. Does the ASA multiple context mode can support hostscan for remote-access VPN? I saw this document that indicates it is supported:  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us...

Hi, I recently purchased 2x refurbished 5515-X ASA's. One is a V01 hardware revision, and unknown to me, comes with a 4GB Internal Flash module. The other is a V04 hardware revision and comes with the expected 8GB Internal Flash module.   I need to s...

Hello there.I am having a problem with Cisco AnyConnect version 3.1.04072. When one of my colleagues disconnects from the VPN session, closes out the program, and then later on, reopens the client, the address that he manually entered did not save an...

We upgraded our ASA VPN servers to 9.8.2 to support the 64-bit MacOS v4.6 clients recently.  The Mac v4.600362 and later v4.601098 would have traffic running very slow (~100-200Kbps !) over the VPN and usually stop passing traffic within 30min.  The ...

85MikeTPI by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I tried to create a VPN behind existing router (LiveBox Business) using Cisco RV130. I can't replace the LiveBox because there are used by the internet/phone provider for VoIP. So, i create the VPN on each RV130 using "Basic VPN setup": IPSec ...

LilianA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently setup a VTI from one of our branch sites to our HQ. I cannot get SNMP to work. I cannot select the VTI as an interface. When I use crypto-maps I would just select the Inside interface and it would work. I am running 9.8. Below is the c...

rletter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to go live with FTD 6.2.3 managed by FMC. One of the last hurdles we have is setting the Browser Proxy to our internal WSA server. For some reason, Cisco doesn't currently support this either by the Remote Access VPN Policy or by using ...